Chapter - 58

Third Person’s POV
Adesh was sitting in the living room with Nilesh, Naresh, Rahul and Paresh, when suddenly a little figure came and jump into Adesh's lap making him startled.
ADESH : What happened Princess?
Said very slowly caressing her back.
ADVIKA : Ada is angry! Humph! (Ada is Advika’s nickname)
Advika said in her baby angry voice and snuggled more in her dad's embrace. Adesh hugged his precious daughter tightly but carefully.
ADESH : Who has made my princess angry? Just tell me the name… I will beat the person.
RAHUL : Yes.. Yes tell us that person’s name… who has the courage to make our Princess angry.
ADVIKA : dadi (Aditi) and choti dadi (Radhika)
NARESH : hahaha.....sweetheart, you dad and chachu's don’t have the audacity to scold this two person. Only me and your dadu( Nilesh) can scold her.
PRARESH : Huhh! My dear Ada, you granddads also don’t have the audacity to scold them. Only I, your this old grandpa has that power. Now tell me what happened? Why are you angry with them?
ADVIKA : They don’t love me..
Her lower lips started to quivered and little tears started to fall from her eyes.
ADESH : Hey hey Princess… don’t cry. Don’t think like that. Your dadi and choti dadi both love you very much.
NILESH : Yes…darling… don’t cry.
Adesh wiped her tears with his thumbs.
ADVIKA : No they don’t… (sobbing tone) they have taken Adi and Rik to temple. They haven’t taken me there.
Adi is Advik's nickname and Rik is Ritwik's nick name. Ritwik is Rahul and Tanvi's two year old son. He is one year younger than the twins of Adesh.
NILESH : No no… darling. They love you. I will ask them why they haven’t taken you to the temple and I will scold them ok?
Advika nodded her head and again snuggled herself in her father's arms. Everyone sighed seeing that she listened to them and stopped crying. She is apple of everyone’s eyes. Her one little tear can makes everyone’s heartache. Not only in the Chauhan family but also in Thakur family also. She was the only girl child in both family until now. Not only that she was little weak in health. Once she was very upset and cried a lot that, she had a fever. So no one want her to cried or be upset.
Adesh was caressing Advika's back when Aditi, Radhika entered into the room with Advik and Ritwik. Seeing Advika quietly sitting on his father's lap hugging him, they got little confused.
RADHIKA : What happened, Ada? Are you not feeling well?
Advika didn’t looked up, she turned her face another side.
NILESH : Our Ada is angry with you.
ADITI : why? What happened? Why is our sweet little angel angry with us?
Aditi came near her and touched her puffy checks.
ADESH : Mom, why didn’t you took her to the temple with you?
ADITI : Ohh so this is the reason our sweet angel is angry. Honey you were sleeping. We didn’t want to disturb your sleep.
RADHIKA : Yes… but look what we have bought.
Adhika tried to peek from her father’s arms but she wasn’t able to see anything as they were standing behind her.
Advik came in front of Advika so she could able to see it.
ADVIK : look sis, we have bought cotton candy.
RITWIK : Yes yes… two candy.
Ritwik was still little he could speak but he couldn’t form a sentence every time properly.
ADESH : wow! Your both brother has bought a cotton candy for you. They love you so much.
Advika nodded her head and giggled while taking the cotton candy from their hand.
All three children were happily eating the cotton candies while Pritika entered into the room.
PRITIKA : Again cotton candy?
RADHIKA : if we didn’t bring this then someone will have never talked with us.
Pritika shook her head, she knew very well who this someone was.
ADESH : All done?
Pritika's POV
PRITIKA : Almost…
Adesh is talking about my dance academy. Yes finally I have my own dance academy. Because of my pregnancy I couldn’t able to complete the next phase of the competition. So last year I had again participated in the competition and I won the first position. Though this dance Academy is a gift from Adesh to me. Tomorrow is it’s opening. Tomorrow is also my birthday. I didn’t want to celebrate it. But this year I couldn’t able to deny my little children’s request. So tomorrow on my birthday we will open this Academy and after that we will celebrate my birthday with family… and in family thakurs are also included. They are Tanvi di's family but their love towards me not less than their love towards Tanvi di. Sometimes I wonder how I become so lucky to have them. Seeing their love towards me no one can tell that I am not related with them by blood. Even their love towards my children and Ritwik are equally same.
NARESH : Complete the decoration within tonight. Because tomorrow we will not let the birthday girl do anything.
I smiled and nodded my head. I feel really lucky to have such a family. They have changed my thoughts regarding rich people. They have proved me wrong. All rich people are not like my maternal family. They all have  accepted me, given me so much love even knowing that I was so poor. I am really lucky to have them as my family.
After they all left for the office I went to my room and behind me the three little human followed me.
I brought one chest from my village last month. I had forgotten about this. Last month when I went to village to renovate the house and also had taken my children to my house for the first time. I saw this and remember about it. This was my dadi's chest. I haven’t opened it yet. But today I am going to open it. Because I want a picture of all of us, papa, mumma, dadi and me together. I have none. I want to frame that picture. Maybe I will able to find one in this chest.
ADVIKA : Mom, is this treasure?
Said pointing at my dadi's ark.
PRITIKA : Yes… this is treasure but for me.
Third Person’s POV
Pritika slowly open the ark… and the three little head peeked from behind with their big curious eyes.
Seeing their reaction Pritika chuckled.
Pritika took out some old album, diary, toys from it.
ADVIK : mom, whose are these?
PRITIKA : This toys are mine. When I was little my father had given this to me...
Pritika smelled a little doll. It became old but for Pritika it is still as important as it was new.
Advika pointed at the diary and asked Pritika whose this is. Pritika picked up the diary in her hand.
PRITIKA : umm… I think this is my mother’s.
Pritika opened the diary saw her mother’s handwriting. She was tracing the pages with so much emotions. Suddenly some picture fell from the diary.
Pritika picked up one picture and saw it was her mother and father's picture. She smiled seeing the picture. But her smiled vanished hearing her daughter’s words.
ADVIKA : Mom, look Vikram dadu, K grandpa (Kailash) are also in this photo.
Hearing this Pritika snatched the photo from her daughter’s hand and seeing the picture her body became numb. Tears started to fall from her eyes. In the photo her mother Kritika was sitting with Vikram and Kailash.