Chapter - 41

Pritika’s POV
It’s almost 1 hour Adesh has left with the chain but he still hasn’t come back. Five participate have already performed. Next participant is me.
No, I will not perform without that necklace.
“Our Next Participant is Pritika Chauhan.”
O god why did you do this. I can’t perform today. Sorry Adesh…sorry everyone I know I will disappoint you all by doing this…but I have no option. I should inform the organizers that I will not perform.
Third Person’s POV
“ I am requesting to our next participant, Mrs. Pritika Chauhan to come on the stage”
In the audience section…
ADITI : why she isn’t coming on the stage?
RADHIKA : Did Something happen? Has Natasha done something?
PRATIMA : No no please say positive…Rahul has said no he will make sure of Pritika's safety.
ADITI : why isn’t she coming out then? Where is Adesh?
In the audience section another row…
KAILASH : Vikram, where is Pritika? Why she isn’t coming out? Did something happen to her? Should we go and check?
VIKRAM : No dad… calm down. Maybe she is nervous. Just wait for some time.
KAILASH : It’s not time to be nervous. She should be on stage now. Because of her not coming on time on stage what if the judges eliminated her? No no I have to talk with the judges.
VIKRAM : Dad… relax. She will come out very soon. Don’t do anything extreme.
The anchor of today’s competition again announced Pritika’s name.
When all the family members were confused and worried about why  Pritika wasn’t coming on the stage, Pritika entered onto the stage slowly with a very beautiful smile on her face.
Some moments ago at the backstage…
Pritika was going to cancel her name, when Adesh came back with the gold chain.
ADESH : where are you going wifey?
PRITIKA : You came…
Adesh put the chain around Pritika’s neck and kissed on her forehead.
ADESH : Go wifey… rock on the stage. I will proudly clap for you from here. Go…I am here.
Adesh pushed her towards the stage. She was just going to step on the stage when She suddenly turned back. Adesh looked at Pritika with a confused expression and asked through his expression what happened?
Pritika came towards Adesh running…
PRITIKA : Thank you.
Saying this she kissed on Adesh's cheeks and again walked back towards the stage with a beautiful smile on her face.
Adesh was standing there with a stunned expression. This was the first time Pritika has taken initiative to kiss him, even in front of so many people. He also wanted to dance, but in happiness. The starting of the music brought him back to reality. His whole attention diverted to the person dancing beautifully on stage. He was watching her performance with a proud smile on his face.
Pritika was dancing on the stage very gracefully on the song “Mohe Rang do Laal”. [ song by Shreya Ghoshal and Birju Maharaj from movie Bajirao Mastani.]
Except Adesh there were also some people in the audience who was watching Pritika’s dance with a very proud smile.
Seeing the expression of Kailash, Vikram and Nilesh’s face, it was clear that they were seeing someone else in Pritika.
Nilesh was watching Pritika’s performance so immensely that he didn’t notice Aditi looked towards him sometimes during the performance. Aditi thought that he didn’t noticed but he noticed and the corner of his lips curled up little which Aditi didn’t notice.
After ends of Pritika's performance, the whole auditorium burst into applause. Pritika was shocked and overwhelmed seeing all the family members of Chauhans and Thakurs were giving her standing ovation.
Pritika was overwhelmed by their love. She knew maybe she has danced well but didn’t dance that well to get standing ovation. Seeing their love and support she was overwhelmed. After her parent’s death She and her dadi was alone. There was no one to support her or encourage her except her dadi. Today seeing so many people supporting her she was very happy. She was feeling herself lucky that she has gotten chance to meet and spend her life with these two beautiful families.
Pritika looked towards the backstage and saw Adesh was looking at her proudly and then Adesh opened his arms.
Prithika came running towards Adesh and hugged him . Today she was very happy and overwhelmed by their love. So now she didn’t have time to care about the surrounding people.
ADESH : I told you…whenever you look back you will always find me with open arms for you.
Prithika hugged him tightly. She was very happy. She was even little shocked when she noticed Nidhi was  also present among the people who were giving her standing ovation.
In the auditorium… audience section…
VIKRAM : Dad, are you crying?
Kailash was sobbing covering his face with his both palm. Vikram put his hand on his father's shaking shoulder.
VIKRAM : Dad…
KAILASH : Vikram, I am already old. I don’t want to die without getting Prithika’s forgiveness. If I don’t get her forgiveness, how will I face my Kriti in heaven!
VIKRAM : Dad!! What are you saying?
KAILASH : Vikram, let’s tell Prithika everything. I want her to know that I am his grandfather… and I am very sorry… I am very sorry for my deeds.
VIKRAM : Dad, calm down. She will know everything but not from us.
KAILASH : Then who will tell?
VIKRAM : Dad, Adesh has already talked with me. He has already planned to inform Prithika everything. He will talk with her dadi. We want her dadi to tell Pritika everything.
KAILASH : will her dadi forgive us? If we would have helped then maybe her son would have alive. Will She forgive us?
VIKRAM : I don’t know dad… I don’t know (sighed)
KAILASH : Can’t we go to her house and talk with her face to face and ask for forgiveness?.. Maybe she will forgive us.
VIKRAM : ok… let me discuss it with Adesh first, then I will tell you everything. 
Kailash nodded his head.
After the end of the competition the result was announced. Pritika passed this round with third position. She is now qualified for the next and final round. Everyone was very happy for Pritika.