Chapter - 4

Third person’s POV
PRITIKA MEHRA : Main female lead.  A very beautiful and sweet girl. She  is a  very obedient child . She loves her grandma very. Her grandma is everything . She can dance very well. She used to teach dancing some children of her village… now she is married with Adesh Chauhan….she doesn’t know why her grandma suddenly request her to marry him but as she never denied her grandma’s any request or order… without any question she marry him.
BANDANA MEHRA : Grandmother of PRITIKA, after her son, Prithvi and daughter-in-law, Kritika's death, she has taken care of her only granddaughter, Pritika. In spite of poverty she has educate her and always tried to keep her happy and safe.
She is the one who proposed this marriage to the Chauhans… how and why? ….and why did the Chauhans accepted the proposal….You will know this  later.
Now Let’s meet with Pritika's husband and  in-laws…
ADESH CHAUHAN : Husband of Pritika....30 years old....Handling family business with his father, Uncle and cousin…Cold to the outside world but very caring and soft for family….loves his family very much…very obedient to all  the elders.
NILESH CHAUHAN : Father of Adesh...elder son of Chauhan family…after his father took retirement… he is now the chairman of their company… very honest business man…
ADITI CHAUHAN : Mother of Adesh… housewife…loves his son very dearly…very strict person….
Nilesh and Aditi's marriage was a forced marriage for family’s reputation… they have just sacrificed and accepted their fate.
NIDHI CHAUHAN : Younger Sister of Adesh…20years old….a brat....everyone always forgive her mistake thinking her as a little girl… studying MBBS.
NILIMA CHAUHAN : Grandmother of Adesh….still now she is controlling all family maters….a very kind woman.
PARESH CHAUHAN : Grandfather of Adesh….. Leaving all responsibility of the company to his sons and grandsons hand he is now enjoying his retirement with his wife and family….loves his wife very dearly.
NARESH CHAUHAN : Chacu ( Paternal Uncle ) of Adesh….he is younger than Nilesh….a very lovely and jolly person….respect his elder brother…loves his wife very much...Adesh calls him chachu ( uncle)
RADHIKA CHAUHAN : wife of Naresh… a very kind woman…loves her family very much...Adesh calls him Chachi (aunt)
Naresh and Radhika’s marriage was a love marriage… this couple is very lovely dovely… still behaves like young couple.
RAHUL CHAUHAN : Cousin brother of Adesh…28 years old he is only son of Naresh and Radhika… he is also a jolly person like his father.
PRATIMA SHARMA : Bua ( Paternal aunt) of Adesh….by profession she is a psychologist….she is a widow… her husband Dhiraj Sharma died in cancer when their  daughter was only one years old….after her husband’s dead she started living with her parents and brothers family.
RIDHIMA SHARMA : cousin sister of Adesh…she is also 20 years old…she is Pursuing BBA…Everyone loves her very much…all the members want to fill the void of her father in her life…she is a very lovely and cheerful girl… everyone calls her Ridhi…
As Ridhi and Nidhi are same age… there is always some conflict between them…there characteristics are also pole apart.
All these members live together in a same house happily..
So these are all the members of Pritika’s in-laws…