Chapter - 34

Third Person’s POV
All the Chauhans has already reached to the Thakurs Mansion. They were all chatting sitting in the living room. Tanvi's elder brother Virat has also arrived with his family. He was first stunned seeing Pritika. He had seen his bua (Kritika) and he was 10 years older than Tanvi… though he was a child but he still remember all the time he had spent with his bua. His bua was his favourite person. They used to spend lot of time together. No one knows but he is also one of them who had helped Kritika to escape, without his it would had impossible for Kritika to escape. He couldn’t believe his own eyes when he saw Pritika, who exactly looks like his aunt(bua), even more beautiful. He wanted to hug his cousin sister but he knew he couldn’t. He knows everything. His mother, Tania has told him everything.
Seeing Virat's shocked expression, Pritika asked him why he was giving this shocked expression. He replied he was shocked to see such a beautiful woman. Hearing this Pritika blushed, but both of their partners, Adesh and Lily gave a dissatisfied expression. Though they knew the reason behind Virat’s saying such words, but they still didn’t like. Lily doesn’t like her husband will praise other woman and Adesh also doesn’t like a man will praise his wife's beauty. It doesn’t matter whoever it is. They both don’t like it at all.
When both Adesh and Lily saw each other expression and realized both of their expression was same, they started laughing.
When everyone asked the reason they felt embarrassed to say anything but luckily they didn’t have to say anything. Virat and Lily's both son saved them from the situation entering into the room. One boy is 10 years old and other one is 5. They both have liked Pritika.
Pritika, Tanvi and Rahul have spent a lot of time playing with the boys.
When everyone was discussing about Rahul and Tanvi's engagement… Tanvi was feeling little shy so she voluntary suggested to show Pritika their whole house. Pritika also happily went with her.
When Pritika happily accepted Tanvi's suggestion about Showing the house, Nidhi was going to comment something but one look from her mother closed her mouth.
Tanvi started to show Pritika from a beautiful room which was decorated very beautifully.
PRITIKA : Wow! This room is so beautiful. It looks like some fairy princess’s room. Is this your room?
TANVI : No…wrong guess.
PRITIKA : Then whose?
TANVI : Yours.
PRITIKA : What??? (gave a flabbergasted expression)
TANVI : Yes… don’t be surprised so much. Do you like it? Mom and me both has decorated this room together according our preference, if you dislike anything say it we will change.
PRITIKA : Tanvi di, what are you saying? Why this room is for me?
TANVI : look at you… you are calling me di and also asking me why? Priti, when I have said I think of you as my little sister I mean it and same goes for my family. So in this city except your in-laws we are alse there as your family. This room is your. Whenever you want you can come here. Even if we go back to London, you can come here. Now we are also your family. Don’t hesitate ever to come here… ok?
Tears were falling from Pritika's eyes. Tanvi closed the distance between her and Pritika and wiped the tears falling from Pritika's eyes.
TANVI : Why are you crying Priti?
Pritika nodded her in negative…
TANVI : No say me.. What happened? Why are you crying? You call me Tamvi Di… right? Then you should tell everything to your sister.
More tears fell from Pritika’s eyes..
PRITIKA : I was just thinking… you guys are no one to me but you are still giving me so much love. If my mother's family were like your family, then maybe everything would be different.
Tanvi gulped the lump in her throat… she didn’t understand what to say, she hugged Pritika without saying anything.
Tanvi was thinking in her mind “ How do I tell you Priti, there is not two family… there is only one family. We are your maternal family. O god please make sure that Pritika doesn’t hate us when she will come to know the truth.”
TANVI : ok… let’s go … I have to show you the whole house.. and specially my room which is opposite your room.
Tanvi excitedly started show Pritika her room and others room. After showing almost every room they came in front of a door which was locked.
PRITIKA : why this door is locked?
TANVI : This… this is my bua's room.
PRITIKA : ohh the bua who had done something disgraceful and didn’t care about your family. Yeah I remember you had said it.
Tanvi gave a very uncomfortable expression.
TANVI : let’s not talk about her.
PRITIKA : ohh ok.. Ok sorry I didn’t want to make you upset.
TANVI : No it’s ok.
Pritika thought  Tanvi was upset because she said bad about her bua but she (Pritika) didn’t know Tanvi wasn’t upset, she (Tanvi) was afraid. She was afraid that the truth will come out and Pritika will know the bua they were talking about was none other than her (Pritika) own mother, Kritika.
In the opposite of the locked door there was a room which door was opened. Pointing that room Pritika asked whose room is that.
TANVI : That… that my-
Before Tanvi could complete her sentence a call came in Tanvi's Phone. Excusing herself Tanvi went towards the side balcony.
Pritika heard some sound from the room. She didn’t know why but her curiosity was at peak. She couldn’t help but approached the room very slowly.
In the room a person was sitting on a wheelchair, seeing Pritika She started making strange sound and gave a strange exciting expression. She even tried to get up from the wheelchair but accidentally the She fell from the wheelchair.