Chapter - 39

#####Chapter – 39
Third Person's POV
Pritika was strolling around from one side to another side in the room with a very tensed face. She was continuously blabbering.
Adesh was just following her movement sitting on a couch with an amused expression.
ADESH : Pritika, calm down…
Pritika didn’t even let Adesh finished her sentence she started her blabbering.
PRITIKA : Pritika calm down ( minic Adesh's tone). It’s easy for you to say. Tomorrow, you will be sitting on the audience's seat… I am the one who will perform on stage. So it is easy for you to say. You don’t understand my situation.
ADESH : I underst-
Again Pritika started talking before Adesh could finish her statement.
PRITIKA : please don’t again say those nonsenses. You are businessman, you have to do many presentation, how important they are but you don’t take tension because you believe in yourself and blah blah blah… please don’t say those things again. Adesh, you have grownup in a business family. You have seen your father, uncle, grandfather, everyone to do business. Business runs in your blood… so don’t say those nonsenses things to me. I am already very tensed, now please don’t make me angry.
ADESH : ok… ok fine. I am not saying those things. But if you think business runs in my blood then dance also runs in your blood. Your mother used to dance… right?
PRITIKA : No… mine situation is different.
ADESH : Why? Why  your situation is different? In my case Blood is doing everything and when it yours time it is different? Bah! You are such a hypocrite!
PRITIKA : hey! Don’t call me a hypocrite. I… I… mine is different because I didn’t get long time to learn from my mother. And blood can’t do everything…right? You have to learn. There were so many people for you to teach you … but I have none. So you can’t call me a hypocrite. And You are not understanding my problem.
ADESH : o god! From the evening you are saying this sentence like a broken tape recorder… you don’t understand my situation… you don’t u understand my problem… you don’t understand this.. You don’t understand that. (Adesh said mimicking Pritika)
PRITIKA : because you don’t understand!
ADESH : Then make me understand!!! What’s there nothing to understand.
PRITIKA : Adesh, I will be participating in such a big program for the first time. I have even never participated in any kind of program. I have never learned dance from a proper teacher. I am sure every contestant must have learned dance from a professional teacher. My dance is nothing  in front of theirs.
ADESH : Pritika, why are you discouraging yourself? You dance very well. We all believe in your ability.
PRITIKA : That’s another problem..
ADESH : what? Everyone believes you will do great. That’s a problem for you? How?
PRITIKA : This is why I was saying you don’t understand. You all think I will dance very well. You all believe I will definitely pass this round. All of you expecting so much good from my performance. It is making me more nervous… more tensed. What if I will not able to succeed? I am afraid to make you all disappointed. I am very nervous. I never get this much support in my life ever. There was only my dadi… but now your whole family and even Tanvi di's family also expecting so much from me. I am in very much pressure.
Adesh quietly looked at Pritika for some time.
ADESH : Actually you know what, I don’t believe you will win. I know you will disappointed everyone.
Pritika got angry and started shouting on Adesh.
PRITIKA : when you don’t believe in my ability, why had you enrolled my name in this competition? It was you, who enrolled my name . I didn’t say you to do this. Why did you do this?
Adesh looked at Pritika with bewildered expression.
“I thought if I say this, she will become stubborn to prove me that she will not disappoint anyone but it turned out to be complete opposite.” -Adesh was thinking in his mind.
ADESH : of course I believe in your ability. I thought if I say those you will be less tense and focus on to prove me that I am wrong.
PRITIKA : you are an idiot. You brain is empty. I don’t understand how can you do business? Here I am tensed and you’re thinking nonsense idea.
“What the hell man? Whatever I do she… she is still scolding me!” Adesh thought.
Adesh made a pout face…suddenly he thought something and smiled.
PRITIKA : Wow! (Sarcastic) here I am tensed and you’re smiling.
ADESH : I have a nice way to calm your nerves.
PRITIKA : what ?
ADESH : uuhu (nodded his head negative) for that, first you have to come and sit here. (Patted his lap)
PRITIKA : I don’t need your any idea… huh! I know you have no good ways… you are just messing with me.
ADESH : Fine, if you don’t believe me then don’t believe. Whole night do tension and don’t sleep… then tomorrow sleep at the performance time.
Saying this Adesh got up and laid down on the bed without careering about Pritika. Pritika was standing for some time and biting her lips. She was sure that Adesh has no good idea but still somewhere she wanted to know what idea he has… maybe it really could calm her nerves. Tonight she really need a good sleep.
Taking a deep sigh… she approached Adesh, who was laying on the bed and sat on the bed.
PRITIKA : what is the way you were talking about?
Adesh opened his closed eyes but after one glance at Pritika, ignoring her he closed his eyes again.
Pritika understood she have to flatter him a little... She closed little distance between them.
PRITIKA : please Adesh tell… I know you love me. You care about me. I am your only wife. Don’t you want me to have a good night sleep?
Adesh opened his eyes and gave a sweet smile to Pritika.
ADESH : of course, I want.
Before Pritika could Understand anything Adesh hovered over her. Pritika let out a little cry as Adesh made her laying down from her sitting position so suddenly.
PRITIKA : what are you doing?
ADESH : of course…we are going to make love. It will help you to forget about your tention.
PRITIKA : I knew it… I knew it. You don’t have any good idea. Let me go..
Pritika tried to push Adesh and got up…
ADESH : huuh! Do you think, when a tiger gets his prey, he lets it go? …never.
Before Pritika could protest anymore Adesh captured her lips. The nerves of Pritika got calm because the hormones had taken control.
In the passion of love, she forgot all her tension. Because of this, Pritika had really gotten a good night sleep in Adesh's warm embrace.