Chapter - 3

Third person’s POV
Pritika could see through her veil that her newly wedded husband  was approaching her, the more near he came, more nervous she became. when  he sat on the bed in front of her, in nervousness she closed her eyes tightly.
Her abnormal breathing could be heard in the silent room. Hearing her loud breathing sound he understood that she was nervous.
He slowly open the veil and saw the beautiful face but  she was closing her eyes tightly.
ADESH : but I was wanting to see the beautiful eyes.
Hearing the deep voice so near, Pritika’s body stiffened a little but she still didn’t open her eyes.
Seeing that she still didn’t open her eyes, Adesh put his fingers beneath her chin.
ADESH : please open your eyes ( said very gently)
Pritika slowly open her eyes. This is the first time she has seen her husband properly, before that she had just seen his side face twice.
Seeing him so beautiful she was staring at him without blinking. His eyes were dark black,  he has a thin moustache with clean shaved which increase his handsomeness and   masculinity even more.
ADESH : liked your husband's look?( said with a little smile corner of his lips)
Hearing this Pritika lowered her head and her cheek became crimson in shyness.
ADESH : Don’t hide these beautiful eyes from me.
Pritika blushed even more.
ADESH : actually your face looks even more pretty when you blush, you’re cute.
Hearing this Pritika’s face became even more red like tomatoes.
Seeing Pritika’s red face Adesh started laughing.
ADESH : oh god! Haha… on my every compliment you face is becoming more redder.
Pritika was quite stunned seeing Adesh speaking like this, she had thought he is a very cold and arrogant.
ADESH : why are you looking at me like that?
Getting caught Pritika became embarrassed.
ADESH : From the moment I entered in this room , only I am talking. I didn’t even heard your voice… say something.
PRITIKA :  what….would…I say? ( asked in a  very slow and light voice)
ADESH : wow… your voice is as sweet as yours face.
Pritika looked at him with a very confused and frowning face.
ADESH : what ? why are you looking at me like that?
PRITIKA : do you have a twin brother?
Adesh replied after observing Pritika's face for almost one minute.
ADESH : How did you know?
PRITIKA : wooo… now I get it that’s why.
ADESH : what?
PRITIKA : Actually the person I have seen before that must be you brother, because he has such a cold face, though I didn’t see his full face. I have seen his side face but he was talking to a person very coldly… but you’re exactly opposite.
ADESH : Yeah… that’s my twin brother. He is very cold and angry. Everyone is very afraid of him, did you thought he is your would be husband ?
PRITIKA : Yeah… I didn’t know… my dadi didn’t tell me that you are twins.
ADESH : Maybe your dadi also doesn’t know, actually many people don’t know about it as he doesn’t go outside very much….he is a weirdo.
PRITIKA : yeah he looks like..
ADESH : what!
PRITIKA : No.. No I mean… sorry.
ADESH : it’s ok…don’t afraid. I will not tell anyone… tell me one thing, are you feeling happy that he is not your husband But I am? Or are you not happy?
PRITIKA gave a sweet smile…
ADESH : ohh I get my answer… seeing your smile.
They both looked at each other and smile… suddenly Pritika yawned.
ADESH : you must be exhausted… let’s sleep today… we have our whole life to talk and do many more things.. (winking at Pritika, he went into the washroom)
Realizing the meaning behind his words Pritika blushed. There is also a satisfaction smile on her face…the nervousness has also gone.
But throughout this conversation Pritika missed one thing… a sly smile on corner of Adesh's lips.
Pritika change her bridal dress and when she came out of the washroom… she saw Adesh was already laying on the bed.
She stand there for some time… she could not understand should she sleep on the bed or somewhere else.
ADESH : Pritika, we are husband and wife….there is nothing wrong if we sleep  together on a same bed. Come here and sleep ( patted the place besides her)….. Don’t worry I will not touch you without your permission.
Saying this he closed his eyes….. Taking a deep breath Pritika slowly went near the bed and laid down on it.
ADESH : good night..
PRITIKA : good night… ( smiled)
Gradually the newly wedded couple fell into deep slumber…