Chapter - 32

Third Person's POV
Radhika was tidying up things in her room when Aditi knocked on the door of her room.
RADHIKA :ree bhabhi (sister-in-law) come… do you want anything?
ADITI : Yes… I need a help from you. (Said with a very serious face.)
RADHIKA : Yes…say… what I can do for you?
Aditi started talking about her doubts regarding Niti’s intention and all the information she has found. Radhika was surprised to hear the information.
RADHIKA : are you sure that Nidhi…
ADITI : 100 percent.
RADHIKA : Then why are you not stopping her?
ADITI : You know how my daughter is… if I stop her she will want to do that more… so I have my eyes on her. But I can’t stop her.
Radhika sighed… yes she knows Nidhi very well. No children of their house is stubborn or disobedient like Nidhi… she doesn’t actually the whole family doesn’t understand how Nidhi becomes like this.
RADHIKA : But I don’t understand one thing… you like Natasha…I mean she is your friend’s  daughter…and also our business partner. If I remember correctly after knowing  that Tanvi and Rahul like each other, you had suggested Natasha for Adesh's wife to stop his marriage with Pritika. Then why don’t you like this idea now? … ohh I understood because she is Thakur’s granddaughter.
ADITI : First of all…even walls have ears so stop talking about  Pritika's relationship with the Thakurs.
RADHIKA : oh sorry sorry.
ADITI : Now second and most important thing, I don’t care about Thakurs daughter or granddaughter. I only care about my son’s happiness. I had opposed Pritika and Adesh's marriage because I didn’t want my son have a forced marriage or sacrifice his marriage life just for family’s request. But after their marriage I have seen my son is happy. They are enjoying each other company. So of course I don’t want their relationship to break. I am also satisfied with Pritika. She is a good girl. Though she is not modern or smart like our children but she is educated. When yesterday she wore the saree I was little dissatisfied because I know how this kind of party is. I was afraid maybe someone will say something to her at the party. But today after seeing both of their happy face I am relief. So will you help me?
RADHIKA : of course bhabhi… if it is about regarding Adesh's happiness, of course I will help you. But what help do you need from me?
ADITI : I want you to have a friendly relationship with her… so that she would be comfortable to share everything with you.
RADHIKA : but  why not you? Why me ?
ADITI : uff You ask many questions… I am her mother-in-law. She is already afraid of me. Moreover I want to maintain my strict personality in front of her, like I have in front of other children. At least there should be one person everyone is afraid of and that should be me.
RADHIKA : but I am also her aunt -in-law.
Aditi gave a irritated expression to Radhika.
ADITI : you want to help me or not???
RADHIKA : of course, I want. But –
ADITI : No buts… you will do as I say. And a aunt-in -law can have a friendly relationship. And you are already very friendly with everyone. So I want you to become more friendly with Pritika so the she can say everything to you.
RADHIKA : hmm… I understood.. So what do you want her to share with me? Her s*x life?
ADITI : ohhh please… Radhika… you are talking about my son and daughter-in-law . Do you have any sense? You are becoming like Naresh…
RADHIKA : then what do you want her to share with me? (Asked pouting)
ADITI : There is many problems in life except 'that'. I want her to say you about  her insecurities, if anyone say anything bad something to her, all this. Like I have a doubt that Nidhi had done something at yesterday party…
RADHIKA : What do you mean?
ADITI : Today at breakfast table I noticed Nidhi was happily… no no that not actually a happy smile… her smile was little strange... She was waiting for Adesh and Pritika with that smile but the moment Adesh and Pritika entered into the room holding each other hands, her smile vanished. Her expression become irritated. So I am 100% sure she had done something but her plan has ruined. And I know she will definitely do something again. So I want you to know everything… each and every detail about yesterday’s party from Pritika. Can you do that?
RADHIKA : hmm I will try… I hope she will tell everything to me.
“who will tell what to you?”
Hearing this voice they both looked towards the door and saw Pratima(Adesh’s bua) was standing with a questioning expression.
Pratima entered into the room and asked them what they were talking. Aditi and Radhika both told her everything they have discussed till now.
PRATIMA : I thought You like Natasha.
Aditi gave an irritated expression to Pratima.
RADHIKA : (chuckled) I had asked the same question.
Again Aditi replied the same answer to Pratima.
PRATIMA : Though I don’t think I can help anything in this case but  when it is about our Adesh’s life I also want to be a part of  this mission.
RADHIKA : Mission?
PRATIMA : Yes… our mission is protect Adesh’s marriage life from evil eyes.
RADHIKA : yeah… it’s sounds interesting. We can add some spices in their relationship.
PRATIMA : Yeah right… it will be more interesting.
ADITI : Noo… what are you talking about? We will do nothing. We will just find about everything and warn Adesh that’s it. We will not do anything. It’s Adesh’s marriage life he have to protect it… maintain it. We can just help him a little. That’s it…
PRATIMA : but that will be no fun.
RADHIKA : yeah…
ADITI : are you guys out of your mind? You’re talking about my son's marriage life. This is not a game. You guys will do nothing…Got it ? (Said in a angry voice)
Pratima and Radhika both nodded their head in positive like a obedient children. Because They are also  little afraid of Aditi. They don’t want to anger her. Seeing their expression Aditi gave a satisfying smile.