Chapter - 52

Adesh's POV
From the morning Pritika is panicking. I am getting ready for office, but Pritika don’t want me to leave her today. She is whining like a baby.
I don’t know what will I do. Seeing her like this I don’t want to go but I have no option. Today we have a very important meeting in our office, I can’t miss that. Rahul is also not here at least I have to be present there.
PRITIKA : Please… Adesh don’t go… I am afraid… please I have a bad feeling. Please Adesh…
I went near Pritika and cupped her face in my hand.
ADESH : Pritika, don’t behave like this… try to understand, I have to go. I promise you I will come back early. There is nothing to afraid of Pritika, everyone is at home. If you need anything they will take care of it.
PRITIKA : Adesh…can you please not go?
ADESH : Pritika, today I have to go… today’s meeting is very important. I promise I will come back within 3 hours. Nothing will happen to our babies. Forget that Dhruv's words. I am sure he had said that to scare you. No one can harm our babies. I am here to protect you guys. Don’t worry you and our children are my life, I will not let anything happen any of you.
Saying this I kissed on her head. I know she has been worrying since she heard those words from Dhruv. I am also little worried… but I will make sure after today she will not go out with others except me. And I have to find that Dhruv. Yeah after today’s meeting I will try to contact him. Yes… I have to know why he had said those things.
After calming her little and also asked Ridhi to accompany Pritika during my absence, I left for office.
                 -------------------------------
Third Person’s POV
Nidhi was going towards Pritika’s room when Natasha stopped her and gave her a glass of milk.
NATASHA : Nidhi, can you please give this to Pritika? Actually Aditi aunty has given it to me to give her but I have to call someone, it’s very urgent. Can you please give it to her?
NIDHI : Why mom didn’t give her (Pritika) herself? She always shows so much tantrums in time of drinking milk. Only bhai can makes her drink it. I don’t think she will drink.
NATASHA : You have to make her drink.
NIDHI : why? Let wait for bhai, when he will come, she will definitely drink it.
NATASHA : NO….I mean…after drinking it she have to take a medicine. Please help me. Aditi aunty has given me a responsibility for first time. Can you please do it for me? Please?
NIDHI : Ok… fine… I will try.
NATASHA : No… not try… you have to make her drink it.
NIDHI : ok ok.
Saying this Nidhi went towards Pritika’s room and Natasha stood there with a smirk on her face.
          ---------------------------------------
When Nidhi entered into the room with the milk glass, seeing the milk glass Pritika started making faces. Ridhima was already present in the room.
RIDHIMA : Ohh please bhabhi, don’t make such faces. It’s good for you and our munchkins.
NIDHI : Yes…drink this. This is mom's order… and no one can deny her orders.
Saying this she forwarded the glass of milk towards Pritika.
PRITIKA : please can I not drink this? … I don’t like drinking milks.
RIDHIMA : No, you have to otherwise I will call Bhai and say him to stay him in the office for some hours more.
PRITIKA : Hey! You can’t do that! (Pouted)
RIDHIMA : yes I can and I will, if you don’t drink this.
PRITIKA : Fine... me and my babies are angry with you. We will not talk with you guys.
RIDHIMA : no.. No they are not angry with us. Do you want to see?
Ridhima winked at Nidhi, then both of them kept their one hand on each side of Pritika’s baby bump and both babies kicked.
PRITIKA : humph! Traitor!
Both Nidhi and Ridhima started laughing seeing Pritika’s expression.
RIDHIMA : Now drink…
Pritika has just taken one sip of milk when Aditi entered into the room hurriedly and screamed Pritika's name.
Hearing the sudden shout, Pritika got startled and the glass fell from Pritika’s hand and shattered on the floor.
Behind Aditi, Pratima and Radhika also entered into the room with panicked expression.
PRATIMA : Have you drunk the milk?
Pritika, Ridhima and Nidhi were very confused seeing their panicking state and when they entered into the room they were also gasping which indicated that they came to Pritika’s room running. When Pritika didn’t reply anything Aditi again asked her the same question which Pratima has asked.
ADITI : did you drink the milk?
NIDHI : Mom, why are you behaving  like this?
ADITI : You Shut Up! Pritika just answer this simple question!!!! Yes or No???
Aditi shouted at Pritika. Pritika got startled. She knew Aditi is a angry person but she(Aditi) has never shouted at her(Pritika) before. Seeing her shouting like this she got nervous. She didn’t understand what she has done wrong.
RIDHIMA : Bari mami, Bhabhi has just taken one sip of the milk. Why? What happened?
Aditi looked at Pratima worriedly and asked her now what  they should do.
NIDHI : What happened mom?
Aditi looked at Nidhi very angrily and yelled at her.
ADITI : You just Shut Up! I want to kill you.
Nidhi didn’t understand what she has done.
Ridhima looked at her mom and asked what happened.
PRATIMA : Abortion pills were mixed in the milk which Pritika was drinking.
Nidhi, Ridhima and Pritika got shocked. Pritika got very frightened hearing this. Her face became pale in fear. She touched her belly and mumbled “my babies.”
Everyone heard her and looked towards her. Looking at her frightened expression they all understood what she was feeling.
PRATIMA : Don’t  worry Pritika, we are taking you to the hospital, nothing will happen to your babies. you has just taken a little sip of milk. Nothing will happen… don’t worry.
ADITI : yes.. Yes… let’s go.
But before Pritika could take a step, suddenly Pritika started screaming in pain holding her stomach.
Seeing her condition everyone got frightened.
Aditi looked at Pratima and panickingly asked why this is happening. Because as per her knowledge Pritika has only taken a little sip of the milk and even if the medicine start taking action it shouldn’t be this fast.
RADHIKA : O My God! Her water broke…
They hurriedly took Pritika to the hospital. On the way they have informed rest of the family members. They were very worried for Pritika and the babies as her due date was still one and half months away.