Chapter - 59

Pritika's POV
Everything was lie!! All love, care everything was lie!!!
Does Adesh know it? Of course how will he not know!
All these years they have made me a fool. I said so much bad about my maternal family. They must had been laughing at me in their mind.
All these years I have loved them. I have given them so much respect. They are actually the murderer of papa. Because of them I became orphan. My childhood became so pathetic, we had to struggle so much. All that happened because of them… and I have been loving them all these years. I have given them so importance!
Why? Why? Why this happened? How could all of them betray me like this? How could you hide it Adesh? Why Adesh? Why you did this with me?
My thoughts broken feeling touch of little hand on my cheeks.
ADVIK : Mom, you crying?
ADVIKA : who made you sad, mom?
RITWIK : Pri ma sad..
Hearing their words I realized I am crying. Unknowingly tears are falling from my eyes.
Is it possible there is something wrong? I am thinking wrong? This photo isn’t what it’s look like? Please make this all false god. Make some magic. But how can this be false?
I know where I will get all my answer properly.
I look at my son. I know he is only three years old but he is mature than his age.
Third Person’s POV
Pritika cupped her son's face in her hand…
PRITIKA : Adi, you are my good son… right?
Advik nodded his head like an obedient child.
PRITIKA : Then listen to me, honey. You stay with your sister and little brother. I am going somewhere. Don’t tell anyone anything… ok?
ADVIK : ok mom.
Pritika kissed on three children’s forehead with a crying face.

Pritika left the house in a hurry leaving the children in the living room with maids.
In the Thakur mansion…
Pritika entered into Thakur mansion, without greeting anyone she directly went to the first floor.
All the maids got confused seeing Pritika’s behaviour. In these year whenever she came in this house, she always greeted everyone warmly.
Suddenly they heard some sounds from the first floor. They hurriedly went there and saw Pritika was trying to break the lock of the closed door.
Some maids stopped her “ Ma’am, you can’t open this room. This is forbidden.”
Pritika angrily looked at them who stopped her. Then Pritika noticed a old maid who was standing little far away.
PRITIKA : You look old. You must have been working here for many years. Then you definitely know who I am… give me the keys of this room.
The maid lowered her head and didn’t said anything.
PRITIKA : Either you give me the key or I will break this door.
Seeing that the maid still not moved Pritika was again going to kick the lock when the maid stopped her. “ wait…” Saying this she went into the opposite room where Vedika was sitting in a wheelchair at the entrance of the room looking at Pritika with an emotional expression as if she wanted to say many things.
The maid gave her the key and with the key Pritika quickly opened the door and entered into the room.
While Pritika entered into the room the maid indicated other maids to inform everyone.
Seeing all the photos hanging in the wall, Pritika sat on the floor with thud and started crying very loudly.
She stopped crying hearing Tania's( Tanvi's mom) voice.
TANIA : Priti…
Pritika got up and without giving any response she left the room. When she came out of the room she saw vedika has come out of the room with the help of nurse and she was making some sounds as if she was saying something to her. Tania also came behind her.
TANIA : Pritika, please listen to me… They are coming. Please listen Priti… don’t hate us. We all love you. Please listen to us once..
Ignoring Vedika’s pleading eyes and Tania's pleading words Pritika left the house.
In the Chauhan’s mansion
The children were sitting in the living room with Ridhima and Nidhi eating ice cream happily when Pritika entered into the house.
ADVIKA : Mom, have some ice -cream.
NIDHI : Yes, bhabhi come…
Ignoring all of them Pritika went toward her room.
Ridhima and Nidhi both looked at each other with a questioning look as if asking what happened to her.
They noticed Advik followed behind Pritika and behind Advik, Advika and Ritwik also followed. So they also followed behind their niece and nephews.
When they entered into the room they got confused seeing Pritika packing a luggage.
RIDHIMA : Bhabhi, where are you going? Why are you packing bags? What happened?
Pritika didn’t reply nor she didn’t stop her packing.
ADVIKA : Mom, are we going on a holiday?
This time Pritika looked up and saw her both children. She called both of them near her and hugged them.
PRITIKA : you love your mom… right?
Both child said in unison “ Yes, we love you mom.” Ritwik who was behind them also said “I love Pri ma.”
Pritika indicated him come near. She hugged Ritwik and kissed on his entire face many time.
PRITIKA : Rik, remember you Pri ma also loves you. Don’t forget your Pri ma and you Adi bhai and Ada di… ok?
Ritwik nodded his head happily.
NIDHI : Bhabhi, what are you saying? Why would he forget?
Pritika didn’t reply anything, she again start her packing. Her both children also looked at her confusingly. They don’t understand why their mother told their little brother not to forget them. They all live together. How could their little brother forget about them?
Ridhima and Nidhi both looked at each other, they realized something wasn’t right. They thought to call their bhai, Adesh. They were  just going to call Adesh, when they saw Adesh was coming towards the room running.
ADESH : Pritika…
Adesh called Pritika's name. She looked up with hurt expression.