Chapter - 31

Third Person’s POV
All the Chauhans family were sitting around the dinning table at breakfast time, waiting for Adesh, Pritika and Rahul. Everyone else were present. Two of them were eagerly waiting for Adesh and Pritika with different expression and reason.
After some time Adesh and Pritika entered into the dining room holding hand. Seeing them one of that two person smiled and other frowned.
“Why this woman isn’t angry after knowing it’s a contract marriage? Huuh! she is a gold digger, so of course it wouldn’t effect her. That’s must be the reason  of her smiling face….. Wait there could be another scenario… maybe she has asked Adesh bhai and he has cleared all the misunderstanding. Yeah this also could happen. Oh ho we didn’t think about it. I have to talk Natasha di.” – Nidhi was thinking all this in her mind after seeing Adesh entered into the dinning room holding Pritika’s hand like a lovely couple.
“Thanks god! Seeing them I don’t think anything has happened at the party. Everything is normal between them. But Nidhi's expression was telling me something else. Then maybe I thought too much.” – Aditi was thinking all this in her mind.
Nidhi's mood spoiled seeing Pritika and Adesh happy. She left the dinning room saying that she had a important class and she would have her breakfast outside.
No one doesn’t thought it’s a big matter. It’s a normal thing but Aditi was looking Nidhi's retreating figure keenly. She understood seeing Adesh and Pritika happy, Nidhi didn’t like that so she left.
Naresh was ordering the maids to serve the breakfast, when Paresh scolded him.
PARESH : what kind of father are you? Don’t you see, you son hasn’t arrived yet.
Paresh ordered a maid to call Rahul but Naresh stopped the maid.
NARESH : There is no need to call him. He is not at home. He is on his way to London. He will stay there for one week to work on our London project.
NILESH : London project? But there isn’t any urgency in that project, why did you send him?
NILIMA : yes Naresh, why did you send him now? You know, Thakurs invited all of us to their house this week. We will talk about Rahul and Tanvi's engagement. Why did you send him now?
Adesh and Naresh looked at each other both uncle and nephew gave each other a mischievous smile. Naresh didn’t reply anything to his mother, instead Radika reply.
RADHIKA : Mom, Naresh has sent Rahul to London as his punishment.
“Punishment?” – Nilima, Aditi and Paresh asked at the same time. Except Adesh and Naresh everyone was confused.
RADHIKA : Yes mom, punishment. Adesh wanted to give Rahul a punishment so Naresh has helped him by sending Rahul to London.
PRATIMA (bua of Adesh) : I don’t understand. Adesh why did you want to give Rahul a punishment? What did he do? And how can going London be a punishment?
Adesh didn’t reply, he just gave a  smiled to his bua.
RADHIKA : I am answering… Yesterday at the Party Rahul had told Priti that Adesh finds Natasha very attractive woman so Priti got jealous and ignored Adesh during the whole party.
Everyone looked at Pritika and Pritika lowered her head in embarrassment. Radhika continued…
RADHIKA : So Adesh wanted to send Rahul far away somewhere so that Rahul can’t spend time with Tanvi for some days. That’s why Naresh has helped Adesh by sending Rahul  to London on the project.
Everyone gave a amused expression hearing Radhika’s explanation. Adesh rubbed the back of his neck in little shyness.
PARESH : what kind of father are you, You are helping your nephew to torture your son? After such a long time he met with his girlfriend and you send him away?
NARESH : whao! Whao! Whao! Who is talking ?  Who had send me to Africa for one month on my honeymoon period away from my wife? Then did you think about your son's romance ? (Complained like a child)
Everyone started laughing hearing Naresh complained like a child. This time Radhika lowered her head in shyness.
After completing their breakfast they all went to their own rooms for getting ready for office.
In Adesh and Pritika’s room…
Adesh was almost ready for his office when he noticed Pritika wasn’t getting up from the sofa to help him wear his tie. Since they came back from honeymoon, it has become a habit of Adesh that Pritika will help him wear a tie before he goes to the office.
ADESH : why aren’t you getting up? I am ready…
PRITIKA : I will not put your tie today…
ADESH : why? (Asked in bafflement expression)
PRITIKA : Because this will be your punishment.
ADESH : What? My punishment? But what did I do?
PRITIKA : You’re asking me what did you do? Why did you ask Chachu (Naresh) to send Rahul bhai away? Rahul bhai and Tanvi di were enjoying their dating period… why did you do it? Rahul bhai had just pranked with me. I am angry with you, so I am giving you punishment like this.
Adesh gave a flabbergasted look…he came near Pritika and sat beside her on the sofa. Putting his head on her shoulder, he grabbed Pritika with his both arms.
ADESH : ok ok… wifey… don’t be angry. I will tell Chachu to call Rahul  back…ok? Don’t punish me (pouting) I am you sweet, handsome, sexy, dashing one and only husband.
Hearing Adesh's word it’s became hard for Pritika to control her laughter. She started laughing loudly.
PRITIKA : Sometimes I find you really cute… you are so childish. Hahaha.
She even pinched Adesh's both cheeks, like people do with toddlers.
ADESH : Then kiss your cute husband…
PRITIKA : Go…you will be late… maybe Papa and Chachu is already waiting for you at downstairs.
ADESH : let them wait… if you don’t kiss me, I will not go and if they ask me the reason for being late, then I will tell them you were not letting me go… you were kissing me continuously. You can’t control your hormones in the morning so I have to take care of it.
Pritika hit lightly on Adesh's arms.
PRITIKA : ha! You are such a shameless person! Go… go away.
Adesh kissed Pritika  until he was satisfied. He gave Pritika a satisfying smile.
After Pritika tied Adesh's tie around his neck, he left the room kissing on Pritika’s forehead.