one

billie

"why are you here?" finneas asks opening the door, i roll my eyes and walk past him.

"i'm not here for you" i tell him making my way up the stair into my room in his house.

i bump into claudia on the way, "billie it's 7am and you're already here" she says raising an eyebrow.

"not for you either" i tell her walking into the room and open the windows before taking a seat by the window.

"you know you can go and talk to her inside of coming here every morning to stalk your crush" claudia teases taking a seat next to me.

"and say what 'hey i've been stalking you for two months and i wanted to say hi' yeah no" i shake my head looking out waiting for her to come out.

"it sounded fine to me" i hear claudia mumble, i bite back a smile as the girl comes out wearing a sport bra and shorts.

she has her own small outside gym, where she gyms everyday and has a swim after.

i like to watch.

"damn, i thought you were over exaggerating about how hot she is but she is hooot" i hear claudia say making me turn my head to glare at her.

"focus on the ring on your finger" i say pointing on her engagement ring on her finger and turn back to see the girl doing push-ups.

"god she can eat me up" i mumble leaning against the window to watch, i hear claudia leave the room to let me drool alone.

two months ago when we finished tour, we came back to find out that finneas has a new hot neighbor.

and i seem like a stalker now spending the night here or coming over early just to see her start her day.

she hasn't noticed me.

i know literally nothing about her.

i don't think she has a girlfriend, i have seen two different girls leave in the morning and i never seen them again.

hookups.

i know nothing except for the facts that she's a hot, muscular, quiet, tall person.

and about her dick. i've never actually seen it but she does take swims and you can see the outline of it.

you sound like such a stalker right now billie.

i have never even seen her leave the house for work but i have seen her dressed up professionally, my conclusion is she works from home.

she seems like quiet a reserved person, gyms, work, quiet house, leaves alone and seems like a person always in peace.

i want her to notice me.

i watch as she drinks her water and take off every electronic on her before diving in the pool and swim to the other side before getting out.

she uses the towel to dry herself before disappearing in the house making me sigh.

good lord, i just want her attention.

i kiss my teeth and walk out into the kitchen where i find the two love birds making breakfast.

"do you guys have plans today?" i ask taking a seat, claudia gives me a plate of toast making me thank her softly.

"no"

"so you don't mind if i stay here today?" i ask giving a small hopeful smile.

"sure, i'm filming a video and finneas is probably gonna be in the studio" claudia says.

"okay, good"

how are we feeling?