twenty five

jaylin

my eyebrows furrow as I stare at my screen for at least a notification that Billie will use the tickets I sent her. 

I was going to take her for dinner and to the arcade later on that night at midnight with vip tickets for free rides and food but it doesn't look like she will be using them.

I bite my lip as my foot anxiously taps on the floor before I pulling out my AirPods and go exercise outside, it might be midnight but it will distract me for now.

although it's all I've been doing. it gets unhealthy and my body is always aching.

I hate myself for letting one girl fuck with my mind like this.

I was single for a reason.

I didn't want to label us for a reason but I just couldn't handle seeing her crying over the fact that it made her insecure how I didn't make it official for so long.

I let out a heavy breath through my mouth as I slow down the treadmill to take a breather, I increase the speed again before I start speeding up again.

my chest aches but I push through it until I have reached twice my usual goal.

I chug down my water as I move over to take a seat and work on my shoulders but my phone buzzes making me pull it out seeing someone is at the door.

my eyebrows furrow as I see Billie in the small front door camera and quickly go answer the door while wiping my sweat.

"hey, what are you doing here?" I ask raising an eyebrow, she frowns a bit looking at how sweaty I am before looking back at me in the eye and pushes me back to enter the house.

as soon as I shut the door, her lips were on mine. "I miss you and I hate it" she mumbles attaching our lips again, my arms wrap around her waist to pull her closer.

"I miss you too" I mumble picking her up.

yet here we are now, we find ourselves on the basement room with Billie tied up on the bed. I made sure to take a dip in the pool so I don't smell of sweat.

"so so good" Billie mumbles as her face deepens while I pound into her with the vibrator on her clit and nipple clips.

"fuck jay, I'm gonna cum again" she yells as she starts squirting, I pull out watching her completely fall apart with her stomach heaving up and down with the dried up wax .

"fuck" she mumbles as she finishes, I don't give her time to relax before slowly entering her again, "fuck I'm so sensitive" she mumbles as I lean over to kiss her.

"I'm sure you can last a few minutes" I tell her as I go slower this time looking at her face, eyes closed with her head laid in the pillow with small breathy moans escaping.

"that feels so good" she whispers out breathlessly as I remove the vibrator to message her stiff clit, I quickly pull out to remove the cock ring and slip back in her.

"jay please cum, I'm so sensitive" she says making me chuckle, I lean in to kiss her as I cum in her moaning softly against her lips.

"there you go" I whisper out in a husky voice, "fuck" I mumble pulling down watching her push out my cum, my thumbs spread her small puffy lips apart watching her walls cling around nothing.

I scoop up my cum making her swallow it down and untie her while removing the wax on her body.

"that was so good" she says sitting up but she refuses to meet my eyes as she dresses, I just lay there with my hands covering my face.

"do we get to talk before you just leave?" I ask her making her glance towards me but she does meet my face.

"what is there to talk about?" she asks putting on her sweater.

"I don't know"

"well. I don't know either" she shrugs as she slowly walks towards the stairs cautiously with the pain in between her legs, "uh thank you for the.."

"yeah yeah whatever, just make sure you lock the door from the inside when you leave" I tell her as I get under the covers to hide my tears, not bothering to clean up.

"okay" I feel her linger around a bit before she leaves, I reach for my phone and watch her leave. she stands by the front door staring at it before shaking her head and gets in her car.

"fuck this" I mumble turning off my phone to bury my face in the pillow as a ugly cry comes up my throat.

I can't believe the first time I'm crying in years is over a girl.