thirty

"are you sure you'll be okay?" i ask jay with a little frown as i watch her take her anxiety pills.

"i'll be fine baby, stop stressing" she chuckles rubbing the back of my hand that she was holding.

"okay, i'm just making sure" i mumble as i play with her fingers. we're going on a date tonight and that means going public with our relationship because of paparazzi but jay was having a small anxiety attack.

"come on, give me a kiss" i smile softly leaning over to kiss her, my hand behind her neck to pull her closer.

"okay" i say pulling away, she pulls me back griping my chin softly and kisses down my jaw.

"one more" my face flushes as i lean in to kiss her again and pull away.

"okay, one more then i'm done" she rasps out making me giggle a bit as i kiss her, she controls the kiss to go slow, passionate kiss making me whimper a bit.

she chuckles and pecks my lips before pulls me away, "okay, let's go" she says and gets her phone and wallet before jogging over to open my door and takes my hand.

"pretty girl" she says with an adorable grin making me chuckle with a blush, she locks her car and leas the way with her hand on my lower back.

"reservation under O'Connell" i chuckle at at fact that she used my last name, the lady leads the way to a private room and helps us get settled before leaving.

my heart flusters as i look up to see jay staring at me, "you look so pretty" i feel heat run up my face as blush covers my face.

"thank you, you look really good yourself" i tell her as she takes my hand over the table.

"how was your first ever date?' i ask jay as she leads the way to her car, she chuckles and gives me a soft smile.

"good. i'm glad it was with you" she says giving my hand a small squeeze making me smile, "i love you" she tells me softly making me stop.

we haven't gotten there after our small bump,  "i know i said i don't know what love is but i'm certain this is what it feels like" she tells me.

"i love you too" i grin leaning up to hug her, i squeal as she picks me up and kiss her, "we got audience" i laugh as i see a few paparazzi getting closer.

"let's get out of here. there's a part two of this date at my house" i giggle as she opens her car and places me in the passenger seat before jogging to her side.

I scream out with the bedpost hitting the wall constantly, my hand clinging onto the sheets with my eyes rolled back.

"oh my god" I scream out with tears rolling down my cheeks, I am starting to see stars. I don't think that shit is normal but I don't care right now.

"you're doing so good princess" I hear jay grumble out as if she was furious, she moves me to lay on my side and moves one leg over her shoulder and immediately going back deeper

"oh shit" I chant out in a mumble as she constantly hits a spot and let out a gasp when her fingers come to my clit again, that immediately sets me off making me cum in an instant.

squirting perhaps.

I feel jay pull out the second she has to cum and dumps it all over my pussy, "shit" she chuckles breathless with me going but I keep my eyes closed.

"come here" she says sitting up and lays down, I climb over her and slowly start sitting down on her dick, she starts thrusting upwards and hard into me making my mouth drop open.

she pulls me down and wraps her arms around me, one resting on the curve of my back, without a warning she pounds into me. instantly she puts her hand over my mouth.

"shh shh" she whisper with heavy breathing in my ear, the action only made me scream louder, she positions herself and starts hitting my g-spot and removes her hand from my mouth.

"jay baby, fuckkk" I moan out in a drag, I start begging for her to slow down but of course she doesn't listen.

I whimper and cry on her shoulder as I feel a powerful orgasm hit me, my body shaking with intensity, "you're okay, I gotchu" she says rubbing my back.

as I finish she does one last stroke and blows her load in me, my limb fall weak on top of her as I breath heavily. I thought we were done until she sits up and lays me back on the bed.

she roughly flips me over and pushes my face down and makes me arch my ass up again. grabbing me by my waist, she leans down to pull me closer.

I don't get a chance to think before I feel her tongue explore my pussy, her tongue massages my clit and glides up and down my slit before plunging deep into my hole.

my eyes flatter shut as she moans deeply with her tongue buried in me, I start grinding and throwing in back on her face. she spreads my ass apart as she sucks on my clit and eventually leans back for air.

"damn" she mutters while squeezing my ass, I feel her pulls my hands back and use a belt to make cuffs around my wrists, "is this okay" I nod eagerly.

I feels her fingers rub up and down my folds until her cock enters me again, using all her force to thrust into me while I use all my force to hold back a moan.

"jay I can't.." I try speak but I am interrupted by a moan

"yes you can, take it mama" she rasps over the sound of clapping skin, I feel my cling around her when her thumb presses deeply into my back dimples.

her tip continues to reach places finally breaking me into an orgasm stronger than my previous one, jay teases me as I squirt all over her.

she slips in and out, slapping my pussy, rubbing my clit until I am done and I feel her blow her load on my ass. I fall limp on the bed as I take some breaths to catch my breath.

"fucking hell" I mutter as I turn around to lay on my back.