two

"so i finally get to see her" Drew says excitedly sitting next to me on the window.

"yeah, god is she hot" i groan leaning against her looking down at the house next to ours.

"just hope she doesn't have her hookups today" i say kissing my teeth seeing it's a saturday morning.

Drew and I sat by the window talking for almost an hour before she came out with a stud following her.

"i've seen her, it's either they're friends or related" i tell drew watching them both take off their shirts.

"oh my god she's so hot" i groan watching them play basketball, her shorts are rolled up and tucked into her boxers that are peeking through but what seems to get me is how low her pants are.

her v-line is so well defined and abs.

"i must admit she is hot" drew says nodding, "her friend might be hotter though" she whistles.

"please that little stud is nowhere near bae's scale" i say kissing my teeth and turn back to see the ball over in the fence in our yard.

"come on bil, this is your moment" drew says of dragging me out of the room.

"wait hold on" i stop in front of the mirror on the hallway, i take off my hat and throw it aside before fixing my hair.

"billie come on" drew whines making me rush towards the back door and pretend to walk out naturally as we exit the house.

peaches is quick to run out towards the ball making me huff slightly proud.

"peach" i call out after her as she fights with the ball, i walk over to her glancing over at the two walking closer to the fence.

"come on baby" i say petting her and pick up the ball, "bro" i laugh as she fights me over the ball.

"hey" i look over at the voice to see the two standing watching me, "do you mind maybe throwing the ball over?" the girl says in a much softer and lower voice than i expected.

"yeah sure" i stand up and hold peaches back as i throw the ball over but miss miserably making them laugh.

"i can do much better than that i promise" i laugh as i pick up the ball again.

"yeah sure" she teases with a small smile making me blush, i throw the ball over again and get it this time but it lands in her pool.

"i'm sorry to break it to you but you kinda suck" she teases smirking making me blush.

"I'm not this bad, i'm just off my game" i say flustered making her chuckle and i pick on my nails behind my back.

"yeah sure, i'm gonna take your word for it princess" she teases looking at peaches running around and back at me.

"you're cute" she chuckles when she notices me very pink cheeks but it only made me blush even more as she walks backwards giving me a small wave.

i give her a smile and a wave before turning back freaking out, i suppress my scream until i'm inside.

i feel like i'm in middle school with a crush.

"she called me cute" i smile widely as i blush even more making drew laugh teasingly.