four

i run up behind finneas to jump on  bc ehis back making both of us fall as he groans.

"billie" my mom scolds at me making me slightly roll my eyes, i get up and help finneas up too.

"c'mon big brother" i say in a baby-ish voice as he swings his arm around my shoulders.

i greet our managers as we walk in, "wassup danny" we all take seats around the table.

"alright so coachella is this coming weekend and i know we already discussed it but we have a few bumps. one being security"

"sully can't come before he has his family that he needs to attend that day and every celebrity needs one but we need someone we know because there isn't enough time to start training now"

"but luckily we were able to get in touch with jaylin from our first big tour, she doesn't work as security anymore but she agreed to help"

i make a face looking at finneas to also see him also confused, "she was working side to side with sully" i nod and pull out my phone under the table.

i feel finneas kick me under the table making me look up at him, he gestures towards danny making my eyes widen at the sight of his neighbour.

she gives me a small nod under her black mask and security uniform, i bite my lip to hide the smile as i turn back to my phone.

fuck me bro.

🫶

"you've worked with us before?" i ask catching up with jaylin as we walk out the meeting room.

"yeah" she says turning to me slightly with a small smile.

"so this whole you knew who i was?" i ask as blush covers my face when she looks at me.

"of course i knew who you were" she says with her hands holding her black bulletproof vest.

why does she look hot with that thing.

"and you said nothing? how come i don't remember you?" i ask as we enter the elevator.

i notice finneas holding everyone back probably to give me alone time with her.

"what? did you want me to squeal or something?" she chuckles eyeing me making me wanting to fold up right then.

"and you were very focused on your ex-boyfriend that whole tour, i even appear in a few clips of your document" she tells me as she clicks on the button.

"shit, that's on me then" i whisper out as she nods.

"it is but you're good" she shrugs standing tall next to me making me blush at the fact that i could fit under her armpit.

"i will see you soon yeah?" i nod watching her exit the elevator, i give her a small nod as i exit to stand next to it and wait.

i watch her exit the building making me bite my lip watching her walk, she seems so confident and stands upright as she walks.

sexy ass.