twelve

"but you don't understand claudia" i whine as i look at my phone screen.

i have been completely avoiding going over to their house for a week, after that night with jaylin. i haven't seen or spoken to her at all.

"i mean you brought this onto yourself billie" she says making me sigh as i take off the corset. i am doing a fitting for the met gala.

"i know but what does one do now?" i ask putting on my shirt and pick up my phone watching her shrug.

"i seriously don't know, maybe go and talk to her and apologies maybe? i mean she wanted more than a hookup and you basically showed that's all you want" she says.

'"alright" i mumble. 

which somehow i found myself pressed against the wall with jaylin holding my leg up in between us as she thrusts into me, my eyes roll back while bite down on my lip.

she made it very clear that i shouldn't make noise.

"fuck" she moans breathlessly against my ear making my nails dig more into her. little does she know how much i love that shit.

"you feel so good billie" she says turning my head to look at me in the eye, her hands firmly gripping my hips to keep me up.

i suddenly feel her quickly pull away to cum on my leg making me finally let go of my lip to moan softly, "fuck, make me cum please" i ask her desperately.

"you don't deserve it" she tells me making me whine, she picks me up to sit us on the couch with me on her lap, her fingers scoops up her cum off my thigh and puts it in front of my face.

"open your mouth" i quickly take her fingers in my mouth and suck them clean as i keep eye contact with her.

"good girl" she says tapping my flushed cheek twice, she pulls me towards her as she lays down and rolls up my skirt, before i can even comprehend my underwear was torn off.

"i want you to grind on me and slow" she tells making sure i heard, i nod sitting down directly on her dick as i start grinding, i moan softly as my clit bumps on her every time.

"just like that" she mumbles looking down at where her dick is slipping through my folds disappearing every once in a while, "you've got such a pretty pussy" her words get flushed as i put my head down to hide my blush.

i whimper as i feel myself about to cum, she knew because she immediately reached down to rub my clit making me fall forward but the grinding doesn't stop as her other hand goes to hold my hips down.

"baby, i need you in me please" i beg her in a whisper in her ear knowing that will get her, or so i thought.

"not happening, cum or we completely stop" i huff at her words while reaching down using my own fingers making her snatch my hand back and suck my juices off it.

she flips me off to hover over me and pins my hands up as her right hand wraps around my neck and tightens a bit when i let out a moan at the feeling of her entering me.

"you're not going to let out a sound, i don't want to hear shit from you" i quickly nod holding eye contact with her, unexpectedly she starts starts thrusting into me at a fast pace.

i shut my eyes tightly as my back arches off the bed but she only pulls me back to fuck the shit out of me. i probably pissed her off because all i have been doing is whining and fussing.

she takes both my legs over her shoulders and tightens them around her head to keep me from the running i was doing, i slap my hand over my mouth tightly as i feel myself cum.

"fuck!" i couldn't help the loud moan as i cum, my body shaking slightly. jaylin pulls out slapping both my thighs to leave marks and glares at me.

i broke a rule.

she lets me go and starts up to come by my head, "open your mouth" she starts jerking herself off in my face before ropes of cum shoot out but she doesn't bother aim, she shoots cum on my face and gets some in my mouth.

she rubs her tip against my inner cheek before pulling away and closes my mouth for me, "swallow my shit" i open my eyes as i swallow it and give her a small smile as i get some off my cheek and suck it off.

"god, you're a fucking slut" she says chucking, i laugh siting up and get tissues on her table to wipe off my face, she places smack on my ass clearly satisfied with herself.

"i'm gonna go shower then we really need to talk" i tell her pointing my finger, she nods and dresses herself, i give her a small kiss before leading myself to her bathroom.