twenty nine

"baby I gotta go" I say with a laugh as I pry jays arms off me and get up quickly.

"no, you don't" she say coming towards me making me take off running out of the house with her following.

"short ass legs" she chuckles as she picks me up from behind making me squeal while I curl up, "let me go" I say laughing.

"no"

"jay, I haven't seem my family in so long because you have been keeping me hostage" I say getting her to put me down and I turn to her.

"how about you come with me?" I ask.

"nope, go and have fun" she says waving at me as she goes back to her room, I chuckle and follow her.

I knew she wouldn't have agreed. at least not today, she woke up feeling anxious and her body is weirdly aching and keeps having anxiety tics all day.

I made her take her meds but she said sometimes they don't work and today is one of those days.

her anxiety makes her throw up and just overall shaky the whole time.

[a/n: my anxiety]

"alright but I really need to go baby, I will only be next door" i tell her watching her nod and call me over to her bed where she was sitting.

"have fun with your family" she says pecking my lips over and over again before smacking my ass letting me go.

"I will see you later, I think I will spend the night at my mom's but I will stop by before we leave" I tell her rubbing her neck a bit.

"okay. I will see you later then?" 

"I will see you laterrr" I sing out as I grab my phone and blow her a kiss before exiting her room then her house.

I make a run to finishes house and use the side gate with the pin to get in and walk in towards the back, "what's up beautiful people" I say with a big smile as I open my arms to hug my mom.

"dad" i say in a weird voice moving over to hug him and then claudia before smacking the back of finneas' head.

"mom, billie has been lying about being at my house. she has spent the last two weeks with the neighbor next door with dashboard abs" finneas says snitching making me glare at him.

"you're so childish" i say hitting him, "i can do whatever i want finneas" i say glaring at him and flip him off while stealing his chips.

"as long as they have signed the papers billie" my mom says making me roll my eyes, i don't bother answering knowing i am not doing that.

she knows too.

"billie"

"mother"

"billie"

"oh my god mom, i'm not making her sign the stupid papers" i shake my head playing with peaches, "they're stupid and useless. jay wouldn't do anything stupid" i shrug making my mom sigh.

"well billie, you can never be too sure" i groan at the topic.

"finneas and claudia have met her. do you guys think she would do that shit?" i ask them, they both silently shake their heads.

"exactly" i throw my hands up.

"but mom is right billie, you can never be too careful" finneas says making me roll my eyes.

ass kisser.

"fine damn, i will get her to sigh the stupid papers" i say rolling my eyes. i ain't doing shit.

"can we meet her?" my dad asks making me immediately shake my head.

"not today"

"why not? i mean it's only next door" finneas says raising an eyebrows.

"because i said so finneas damn" i mutter as i throw the ball for peaches to fetch. finneas shrugs and goes back to his business while claudia and mom start cooking.

i sigh as i get up to hug finneas. i hate when he is not mean back, it makes me feel bad. "i love you" i tell him.

"i love you too billie" he chuckles going back to watching tiktoks.

"can i dish some of this food for jay?" i ask claudia as i help her clean up after we had family late lunch.

"yeah sure, the dishes are in there" she points to the cupboard, i nod taking out one with its lid and dish up everything for jay and close it putting it on the counter to finish cleaning up.

"alright, i will be back" i say wit my eyes glued to my phone as i text jay to meet me against the fence, i exit through the backdoor when i receive a text back.

i glance over to see her working out, "i miss watching you work out" i admit as i get closer to the fence, she chuckles and wipes her sweat.

"i kind of miss having an audience" she says teasingly making me roll my eyes as i hop up the short wall in between us to get closer.

"here, i got you some food" i say handing her the dish.

"thank you princess" she says giving a small kiss, "this looks good, your mom is watching from the door by the way" she says giving a wave.

"yeah, they want to meet you" i chuckle.

"i don't want to meet your mom shirtless and sweaty" she says gesturing to her wet body, "i'm sorry" she says making me shake my head.

"don't feel bad. i understand" i tell her glancing over to see nobody watching.

"tell her i said hello" i nod while wrapping my arms around her neck to pull her closer and kiss her.

"baby, i'm all sweaty" she chuckles making me roll my eyes, "i don't care" i say rolling my eyes and pull her back.

"okay, i need to go. i will see you" i say hopping off the fence after what feels like forever of making out.

"of course princess" i roll my eyes with a little blush as i walk back giving her a wave.

"you look sexy in that skirt by the way" she shout behind me making me laugh.

i look back and flash her by lifting the back of my skirt quickly, i watch her pretend to faint making me laugh loudly.

"bye dork"