eleven

"god thank you for these" i mumble against jaylin's lips as my hands were rubbing her abs making her laugh.

she's hot and she knows it.

her hand rubs up and down my back as they lower themselves to palm my ass as i grind myself on her lap, "okay, chill shortcake before this turns into something else" she says making me huff.

"and what is something else? i thought we were on the same page wanting to just fuck already" i whine.

"i do but more to it then that" she says picking me off her lap.

"what is more? i just want you to fuck me and i can leave you alone"

"but i don't want to le- actually this is stupid, what is so hard to get billie?" she says putting her shirt back on.

"i don't know, you tell me. i just want you to treat me like your hookups" i huff, i go to put on my shirt but she snatches it away and picks me up throwing me back on the bed.

i watch her take off her clothes again and climb, "since you want to be such a slut" she says going straight to my neck and takes off my bra, her big hands glide over my stomach to my boobs.

my back arches as she takes my nipples in her mouth sucking on them harshly, softly biting down on the process. "fuck"

"please jay" she moves down leaving a trial of hickeys  before sitting up taking off her boxers making me lick my lips at the sight.

there's no going back after this.

she pulls my underwear off and throws it aside but doesn't bother taking off my skirt rather lifts it up to roll on my stomach, she holds eye contact as she rubs her tip on me slightly taping my clit with it before slowing entering me.

i wrap my legs around her to feel her closer as she starts moving, picking up her pace, her heavy breathing next to my ear does me justice.

"fuck" i moan as my back arches off the bed with my nails running down my back, my walls crazily flicking around her "there you go, now be a good slut and cum" i bite my lip at her words.

my eyes roll back as she goes deeper in me, "cum in me" i tell her breathlessly as her lips meet my neck most definitely leaving marks, she hums as her hand goes down between us to rub my clit.

she slightly speeds up making me hold her lower stomach back a bit as i feel her hit a specific spot repeatedly but she takes my wrists in her hand over my bed as my back arches off the bed, shouting out her name as i cum.

i feel her ropes of thick cum shoot in me making me sigh happily, "fuck" i mumble watching her pull out as i push out her cum for her satisfaction at the sight.

there's definitely no going back now.