epilogue

jaylin 

"we should go and fuck in the bathroom right now" I whisper against Billie's ear while gripping her ass making her laugh while her hands slip down my shoulders to my chest.

"baby, we just got married" she says pulling back to look at me.

"which is why we should have some messy hot sex as a newly married couple" I say rounding her to press my crotch against her ass.

"we fucked this morning" 

"we weren't married this morning" I point out wrapping her arms around herself with mine over hers as I kiss her neck swaying us side to side.

"we can't just disappear from our own party baby" she says lowly tilting her head to give me space to kiss her neck.

"we can though, our honeymoon can start now and our just married car can use some breaking into" I tell her as she hums lowly pushing back her ass into my crotch.

"I hate how horny you can get me" she says turning back to me with a flirty smile, she leans in to kiss me making me smile while pulling her closer.

"you get me hard every time, the feeling is mutual" I tell her watching her roll her eyes while taking my hand to pull me with her towards the exit before Claudia stops us.

"you guys can't leave, we were about to do the speeches" I groan making her laugh while taking us to our seats, I pull Billie onto my lap and get comfortable.

"you look really beautiful baby" I tell her, she smiles turning to me and presses a kiss on my lips and cheek before turning back to Claudia, who was getting everyone's attention.

"hello, I'm Claudia, a friend of the married couple and i  would like us to get to the speeches, I just caught them making their way towards the exit to start their honeymoon early" she says knowingly making everybody laugh.

"I would like to go from friends to family, I will go first" she says fixing the mic, she plugs up her camera that she would use to capture our moments, "uhm.. I'm Billie's sister in law and I have known her for quite some time, I'm someone she would come to for advice on things, I'm someone who she would cry to other than her family and to say.. I've seen billie go through some pretty horrible thing when it comes to relationships"

"I've seen her be angry, I've seen her cry, I've seen her doubting herself and it was horrible because nobody deserves that but I remember when she would come to my house, not for me or Finneas but for hot girl next door she was crushing on. I mean at some point she would call me to tell me she's coming over but she won't even make it to the door, he car would be in my driveway but she is next door" she says teasingly making her blush embarrassed.

"I specifically remember watching a footage of you guys' first conversation on my cameras and she was a mess. I'm sorry to expose you Billie but she was screaming and running around the house after that" I chuckle at that pulling Billie closer.

"that's besides the point though.. I've seen billie grow and learn new things during your guys' relationship, during the small useless fights and the good days, she would come to my house with the biggest smile while keeping her phone on her and the littlest things would make her squeal"

"overtime I also became close friends with jaylin and she would also come over but she would talk about is oh billie this, oh billie that" she says mocking me, "oh my god Billie has the brightest smile today, oh her eyes are crystal today" she continues to mock me.

"I mean the girl was long gone, head over heals" she laughs lowly, "I just love how I got to see the you guys fall for each other and I can reassure you that you're both locked in. I'm glad I got to see it develop, got to see all pure and freshness in your relationship and I hope it stays like that because I would love to see more of those smiles" 

"I love you guys and congratulations" I look at Billie, who has tears running down her cheeks with a pout on her lips, she stands up to hug Claudia tightly before I get to hug her.

"I love you" I tell her and kiss her head before she makes her way to Finneas. the speeches go on and I might have shed a tear or two during Patrick's and Maggie's.

now it's Billie's turn, "hi" she says onto the mic standing up next to my chair, "uhm..I tried actually preparing something but it ended up being a whole book" she says with a giggle, "so I will be speaking from my heart and hope I remember something I wrote" she says holding my hand.

"this is jaylin, my wife of course. jaylin is someone who has helped me through a lot of things, someone with the purest intentions, someone who always lets me know how beautiful I am, someone who has been through a lot of things but yet has so much love to give" she says pressing her lips into a thin line.

"over the years, I have been taught how love should feel like. you have taught me how to be myself and how to love myself more than I already did" she says changing her attention to me, "you have loved me so well through out the years. we've had our bumps but we always bounce back, we always come back to each other and connect again"

"I think what I love most about your love is that I would never have a doubt, I know that you've always got me like I got you. we could fight and go for days without talking but I know that you've still got me, I could never doubt you"

"I've caught myself a few times thinking crazy and it hit me that you being you.. you would never do such. and I love you for that, I've told you this before but you make me feel so secured in this relationship and that's something I've never felt" she says trying to stop her tears.

"I really love you and I will continue to love you like we said earlier till death do us apart, I'm in love with you, i will always be in love with you" she says letting out a choked up laugh, "you're by far the strongest person I know and I admire you for that. after all the mean things you've been through.. you're still able to love me" 

"I admire that and I love you baby, forever" she finishes off crying, I stand up to hug her tightly with my own tears running down, "I love you so much" she whispers out into my chest.

"I love you too, so much more" I tell her as we sway slowly side to side before it's time for my speech, I pull away to cup her face and wipe away her tears, I place my finger underneath the tissue to clean up her smudged eyeliner.

"I love you" I whisper out while cleaning her up making her smile with her eyes closed.

"I love you too"

forgot to post this lol.

thank you all for reading this book even though it slightly got uninteresting towards the end.

thank you for voting, thank you for everything.

I have put out a new book already on first account, check it out on mjdakid_x called 'her loss.

I love you all.

mwah