eighteen

"you're good?" i nod as my chest heavies up and down trying to catch my breath.

"i'm okay" i let out opening my eyes to see jaylin hovering over me with a smile before she turns me over onto my stomach.

"good" is all she says as her thumb starts running through my wet folds, her thumb dips in my entrance making me push my ass up a bit.

"fuck jay, i'm already late" i whine as i grind against her hand, she chuckles and climbs over me and puts a pillow under my hips.

suddenly her hard dick is running through my folds, for the third time this morning before softly pushing into me and starts gently thrusting, "i'm sure you can make up some excuse to why you're late" she says.

her hand runs up my back to push my head down as her thrusts pick up, "oh my god" i moan out, my voice breaking in between.

"fuck please cum in me" i moan out pushing my body up to meet her thrusts and purposely flicking my walls around her, when i feel her vein pumping against my walls.

i feel her bottom me out as she slams her hips on my ass before holding as she cums in me, i immediately that pushed me over the edge making me cum shortly after.

she lays onto of me as she kisses the side of my face before pulling out and lays next to me, "jeez, i swear you just want to kill me" i pant as i sit up to get a glass of water from the side table.

"i'm not done with you but you're late, get ready and leave so you'll be back soon" i bite my lip looking over at her before chuckling.

"fuck yeah. come shower with me" i say standing up making liquids run down my leg but i just pull her with me to the bathroom.

"you're a fucking slut" she says as she smacks my ass when i press myself against her purposely to get her hard again.

"just for you though" i tell her turning around, my hand taking her cum coated dick in my hand as i start slowly jerking her off.

"just for me" she repeats lowly leaning down to kiss me as she thrusts into my hand, i look down at my hand as we pull away and start using both hands.

her hand comes up to turn my head upwards to face her and her thumb enters my mouth making me suck on it a bit as we maintain eye contact.

"you're so pretty" she says pecking my lips making m blush, i flutter my lashes at her as i tighten my hold on her hard dick softly making her groan.

she opens up my mouth to spit inside and closes it watching me swallow before kissing me hard, "get in the shower" she tells me, i immediately get in adjusting the water and she follows soon after wasting no time to push me into the wall.

she lifts my leg and slowly pushes herself in me making me throw my head back against the wall, "keep your eyes on me" she tells me sternly with a husky voice.

she makes sure to keep her eyes on mine as she picks up her thrust, "oh god" i mumble as my head falls forward into her chest, she takes my hands over my head before connecting our lips.

"focus on me princess" she mumbles slowing down, my body relaxes between the wall and her body as she controls the kiss and thrusts slowly into me making sure to jerk her hips, going deeper.

"oh baby" i moan softly s we pull away, i wrap my arms around her to have her closer.

"mmh" she hums breathlessly against my ear making me throw my head back.

"i'm cumming"

"go ahead mama, i got you" i let out a whimper as my eyes roll back and my back arching off the wall, i feel her shot ropes of cum in me making me sigh.

"there you go" she mumbles pulling out, she stands there letting me gather myself before kissing me again.

"fuck that was amazing" i tell her while controlling my breathing.

"it was, thank you" she says pecking my lips once more.

i'm way to late now.