eight

i can't help but blush as i look away from jaylin.

we're on our way back home in busses but jaylin seems to have her eyes on me all the time, not that i mind. i don't in fact but it's doing things to me.

i close my phone and throw it aside while getting up to get water, i could feel her eyes on me. it's probably because of my outfit, i am wearing a skirt with fishnets today.

i feel good in this, jaylin makes me feel good in it with the staring.

i glance over at her to see her closing her phone and she calls me over, she pulls me onto her lap before i could take a seat and wraps her arm around my waist as mine go around her neck.

"you look really fucking good right now" she whispers in my ear as her big hand travel up my thigh, i could feel my face heating up but i pay it no mind.

"thank you, the same could me said about you" i whisper to her glancing over at finneas and claudia making a video of themselves, my mom and dad are in the other bus with managers for a meeting.

she's made it clear that she loves PDA and all that shit but just not in front of my parents.

"you look more than good enough to eat" she says, i let out the tiniest gasp as she starts kissing my neck.

"no marks" i tell her making her groan.

"you're not going to tell me what to do" she says sucking on my neck making me close my eyes as her hand goes in my skirt to grip my upper thigh making me trap her hand between my thighs.

"you know i have things to do tonight" i tell her weakly.

"i don't care, your man is a bitch anyways. you're suppose to be going home with me tonight" she says as she stops and kisses up my neck to my ear.

"i know" i whisper out as i feel guilt settle in my chest, "i'm all yours after tonight and everyday after tonight" i tell her as i pull her closer when her hand disappears from my legs.

i don't want to go tonight.

and i shouldn't if i don't want to right?