thirty six

billie

"i've always had a thing for basketball players, sheesh" Lisa says making us laugh but we all agree.

"i must say though, i've never had a specific type but my girlfriend does ball a bit and it's fucking attractive" i say while sipping on my champagne.

"damn bil, is the champagne getting to you already?" Claudia asks making me laugh while i shake my head.

"shut up"

"Claudia has a nerd musical type and it makes so much sense, you guys are cute" one of the girls say making her smile with blush while she sips on her wine.

Claudia and Finneas wanted a small kick back with their friends and invited us but there are so many people here since i invited amanda and a few friends, it's basically a party without the loud music and crazy light.

just champagne and wines.

i glance down at my vibrating phone and look over at jay, where she is with my brother and his nerd friends. she outs her hands in her pockets and gestures for me to meet her outside, i give her a small nod and turn back to the girls.

"i'll be back" i tell Claudia making her nod, i slip through the back doors making sure to close it behind me as i give jay a small smile.

"hi" she chuckles and opens her arms for me, my hands wrap around her shoulders as she leans down to wrap hers around my waist and hugs me.

"jesus, your heart is beating so fast baby, you okay?" i ask one of my hands slipping into her hair to play with it.

"anxiety attack but i'm good now" she reassures me as i sway us side to side softly, i pull back to put my glass down along with my phone and pull her into a tighter hug.

"you sure?"

"yes, i'm good princess. don't stress" she says with a chuckle as she snuffles into my neck and her hands rub my back.

we stay like that as i sway us and hum for a few minutes before she speaks up, "you make my inner damaged child feel so safe" she says softly making my heart jump.

"you're not damaged" i tell her while pulling away to kiss her lips, she chuckles and gives me a look.

"i am and that's okay because without that i'm not who i am" she tells me pulling me into a kiss again, "but that's not the point, the point is you're safe place for all parts of me from my young self to my old ass self" she tells me making me pout.

"i'm glad you look at it in a positive way and i'm glad i make you feel safe and seen" i tell her, "i love you" she smiles softly and pecks my lips.

"i love you too" she tells me pulling me into her, "plus you make my mommy issues scream" i burst out laughing at her confession.

"for real?" i feel her nod against my neck and chuckle, "that means i bring you the comfortable you wish you would have had maybe?" i suggest.

"definitely but many more things" she says as her hand drift down to grip my ass making me bite my lip.

"is this your way of telling me that you have a mommy kink?" i ask with a chuckle as she pulls me closer by my ass.

"i don't know" she whispers kissing my neck, i simply hum in response while closing my eyes and tilt my head to give her more access.

"don't leave any marks" she hums while picking me up making me squeal a bit and she bounces me for a better grip on my ass.

"goddamn it jay baby, you gotta stop" i tell her as i feel myself get worked up, she kisses up my neck to my jaw and cheek before kissing my lips.

"i'm sorry" she says with a chuckle, i roll my eyes knowing damn well she isn't sorry. i take her shoulder for her to put me down and take her hand with my drink and phone.

"you good now? you ready to go back inside?" i ask her, she nods while smacking my ass making me roll my eyes, "come on" i pull her in and give her a small kiss while we separate.

"billie, where did you find her? because damn girl, i want someone to throw me around like that" one of the girls say pointing at the glass down making me flush with blush when i realize we weren't even hidden.

"next door" i tell her with a shrug as i drink the rest of my champagne.

this book is slowly coming to an end.