twenty four

"i think we broke up" i mumble staring at my blank wall, i could basically hear the faces of pity from the girls.

"why?"

"we just wanted different things" i shrug as i bite my lip, "i don't think it has hit me yet, i found myself just waiting for her to text me. it's been more than a week, why hasn't she?" my eyebrows furrow as i talk. 

I lay my head against Claudia's shoulder, "I don't want talk about this anymore" I tell them making the nod and turn back to watch a movie.

I go back to scrolling through my phone, typing and erasing messages as I try to get something to say to jay. I just want to talk to her, it doesn't matter about what. 

until a message from her comes through with details of some restaurants details and tickets.

these were suppose to be for our date, I wanted to give them to you so you can go and enjoy yourself. I'm sorry I never got to take you out but it would make me feel better knowing that you at least got to go. it's on me.

I'm sorry if it's bad. I've never planned a date before.

I show Claudia the messages making her eyebrows furrow a bit and let out a small smile, "that's cute, you should do it and treat yourself" she tells me making me roll my eyes.

"I can treat myself" I say not bothering to answer the message as I go to Instagram.

"don't be like that bil. you said you guys didn't end in a bad note so just be nice and at least turn it down nicely instead of not answering" Claudia tell me making me huff.

"I just hate this, I wanted us to work" I mumble going back to the messages.

"I know. you guys will figure it out or you will both move on eventually" she tells me as I try to type a message.

"I don't want to move on, I want her to kiss me and tell me how pretty I am" I say as I send the message. Claudia doesn't bother answering but wraps her arm around me.

"I hate this so much, it's unfair" I mumble as I wipe my tears , Claudia pulls me tightly around her body and lets me cry.

I haven't allowed myself to cry.