twenty eight

"woo hell yeah" i cheer as jay gets the ball through the net, she laughs and high fives me.

"well done princess" i thank her with a small bow even though she put it through for me. every time i miss she puts it in for me.

she passes me the ball by i miss it making it hit my face and she busts out laughing while wrapping me up in a hug, "I'm sorry baby"

"I'm okay" I laugh as I push her away and pick up the ball to hit her with it, "fuck you and your aggressive throws though" I say aiming for her crotch but she quickly covers it up.

"you're playing a dangerous game" she says speeding towards me and picks me up to jump in the pool.

"oh my god you're such asshole" I say swimming towards the steps to get out, she follows soon after leading me in the back door.

"you're gonna have to strip princess, I'm not letting you enter the house with dripping wet clothes" I roll my eyes as I start getting undressed.

she hangs my things on her machines and picks me up heading to her room, "did you know too much sex can lead to memory loss?" I ask randomly.

I know it's not true but I can tell she will make a move when we get to the room.

"what?" she asks laughing making me chuckle.

"mmh. too much sex can lead to memory loss because the more you get fucked or do the thing where like your eyes like roll back and you feel like you're losing yourself in the feeling. that can like make you forget shit because as your eyes are rolled back, the memory is being fucked out of you" I say trying my best to gaslight her.

she busts out laughing and puts me down as she laughs making me chuckle, "I'm serious idiot" I say hitting her shoulder.

"I don't know baby, how about we test it out? maybe we can also see how many rounds it takes for you to forget your name" she says smacking my ass as I lead to the bathroom.

"no. I don't want to lose my memory. what if I forget who you are and then you'll never see me again" I ask widening my eyes, she chuckles.

"yeah, we can't have that happen" she says shaking her head as she turns on the shower.

"we really can't" I say pressing my lips in a thin line and shake my head, "oh man, this sucks. I wanted to fuck though" I say teasingly with a faux pout.

"we can. I can fuck you gently, so that your memory doesn't disappear to the back of your head with your eyes" she says as she uses her hands to make a mind blowing gesture.

"that could work" I say nodding eagerly, she chuckles and steps in giving me her hand to help me in.