twenty

"this book is fucked" I sniffle giving jay the book, i groan while wiping away my tears.

"shit, i didn't know someone could go through so much shit and the pictures you added" i say entering her house making sure to take off my shoes and pull her towards the couch.

"i fucking admire you, i don't know how you're still doing this when the universe was so unfair to you" i say sniffing as i pull her over my body making her lay over me.

"you're so incredible, i am so proud of you" i tell her while tightening my arms around her, she chuckles against my neck and tightens her arms around me.

"thank you" she says softly turning us around for me to lay on top of her.

"i'm serious when i say i admire your strength, you have been through more than literally i know and will ever know. you're so fucking strong deserve nothing but the absolute best" i tell her.

she doesn't bother answering instead she presses a small kiss on the side of my head, we lay there hugging until she gets up and carries me to her room.

"how are you doing? i feel like i haven't seen you in so long" jay asks giving me a small smile after placing me down on her bed while moving towards her to put on a different shirt.

"i'm good. just tired, i've had hella press and meetings" i tell her turning over on my stomach and lay on my folded arms.

"and what would make you feel better?" 

"probably napping for as long as i can" i tell her bouncing my eyebrows making her laugh, she climbs over me and traps me with her body while leaning towards my face.

"let's nap then" she tells me pulling back before i can kiss her making me huff, i sit up and pull her back to kiss me.

"now we can nap" she chuckles and tightens her arms around me while turning my head up to give a slow passionate kiss making me squeal a bit when we pull away.

"what was that?" i ask her glancing at her lips when she licks them.

"what? this?" she asks bringing me back into a even slower kiss making my melt in her arms and smile as we pull away.

"do it again" she immediately connects our lips again in a longer slow passionate kiss and slightly pulls away and kisses me again before i can pull away.

"mmh" i hum biting my lip as we pull away, "i like that, you should kiss me like that more often" i tell her laying my head on her shoulder.

"i will" she tells me laying on her side while pulling me against her body and her hand rubbing my back, "how was the book?" she asks with her eyes closed.

"it was.. emotional, it is well written but so messed up and to think about it like you went through that stuff, you've lived that shit and made it through is just so.. intriguing to me, i admire that shit" i tell her as i lean our foreheads together.

"you're the bravest person i know" she smiles softly leaning into kiss me one last time.

"thank you for being someone i can trust and the first person i have been able to allow to look past the straight face" she tells me making me pout a bit.

"thank you for trusting me"