sixteen

my eyes flutter close blissfully as jaylin tightens her hand a bit around my neck before placing a small kiss on the side of my neck before slightly pushing me back on my seat.

i let out a breath as i open my eyes to see her looking at me as she lays back on her seat with one of her hands on the base of my neck slightly squeezing every now and then.

"i wanted to ask you something" i tell her breaking the comfortable silence, she stays quiet waiting for me to finish talking as her leg sways side to side softly and out of habit.

her eyebrows furrowing every time she glances down to my lips and she licks her own, "i know i'm getting ahead of myself but i just wanted to know where your mind is at with whatever this is" i tell her gesturing between us.

a small smile breaks on her face before she licks her lips and slowly goes back to her neutral face. she barely smile but she means no harm about it but she has a beautiful smile whenever she does.

"you're just so quiet, i wish i could crack you and see what the fuck is going on up there" i tell her shaking her head, she chuckles and gives me small smile, i get myself comfortable on the small couch turning to her.

"where do you want it to be at?" she asks turning the question, i roll my eyes as i lay my head back.

"stop turning the question. just answer it and i  swear i won't take it personally" i tell her watching her look at me up and down slowly before turning her head away.

"i do think you don't really know me but besides that i have nothing really" she tells me making me nod.

"that is true, i'm just hoping you let me in soon. you're very closed off and i fell like i have been so transparent with you since i met you and i am constantly just go, go, go but i don't take it personally, i just hope you can let me in soon" i tell her.

"you're cute" she says chuckling, i roll my eyes at the fact that i started blushing, "but thank you, i will eventually get there" she tells me making me nod.

my face heats up as she brings my hand up to place a kiss on my palm and behind my hand, "crazy how you're talking about taking these off but i haven't gotten to see them wrapped around me yet" she says talking about my nails.

"shut up" i laugh flustered as i push her face away and hide my face, "i do think they would look pretty though" i say pretending to be wrapping my hand around nothing and move them up and down.

she breathlessly laughs as she licks her lips before tapping my thigh.

"now get out, i have a meeting in two minutes" she tells me turning back to her laptop in front of her, i stand up pushing the couch back to its original spot in the office, "come kiss me"

i run over to jaylin almost tripping making her laugh as she places kisses on my lips and showers me with kisses.

"now get out. go check out the room downstairs at the end of the hallway, i saw your nosey ass going there earlier" she tells me making me kiss my teeth.

i give her a small wave as i walk out her office making my way to the door and push in out, my jaw drops at sight of the basement. there's a huge space, on the one side is a bed and a wall lined with all different types of toys. 

some i have never seen before.

on the other side she has a basement pool. this is probably my new favorite room in her house the fuck.

unlike her living room, she has speakers here and a huge tv.

curiosity gets the best of me as i strip and get in the pool taking the small nipple clips with me, i've always wanted to try them.

"oh look at you" jaylin says teasingly coming down the stairs as i swam around, i give her a small smile and cover my chest. i watch her strip to completely naked and steps in, coming towards me.

"i don't allow clothes in this room you know" she says tucking my thong underwater, i keep quiet looking up at her as she takes my hands away from my chest and her face breaks in a smile when she sees the nipple clips on me.

"oh" she smiles teasingly tucking them making me whimper, "how long have you had these on?" she ask taking on off, i simply shrug in response.

"what else have you tried?" she ask playing with my swollen nipples.

"nothing, i didn't know if anything was clean" i tell her as i squirm when she keeps playing with my sensitive nipples.

"everything is new and clean" she tells me pulling me closer as she puts the clip back on before harshly tucking them making me whine.