fifteen

"you're the sweetest" i pout looking at the flowers jaylin bought for me before going in to hug her, "thank you" i thank her making her smile.

"it's nothing really" she tells me as i let her in my house. she's fetching me for the wedding but instead of coming to get me early, she went there to get dressed and now she's back all dressed.

"you look good" i tell her stepping back to look at the suit, "you look really fucking handsome, i want you to just eat me whole" i tell her making her bust out laughing.

"thank you princess, you look beautiful yourself" she tells me making me twirl, "i don't think you can look this good to a wedding that is not yours" she says making me laugh.

i feel good in this dress.

it's a dusty blue silk dress with a slit going up my left leg and a open back. jaylin is in a black full formal suit and i'm loving it.

"let me get some things then we can go" she nods sitting on the couch as i runoff to put on my shoes and get my bag, i put my flowers in a vase with water before taking it to put it in the living room.

"i'm ready" she smile standing up and walks to me, overshadowing me before leaning down to kiss me making me immediately wrap my arms around her neck and give her a proper kiss, a smile breaks on my face when her hand slips down to grab my ass.

i tilt my head to deepen the kiss making her pull me closer harshly making me whimper against her lips, i catch her bottom lip in between my teeth softly as we pull away but she only pulls me right back in and holds securely before she dips me making me laugh with a smile.

she pulls me back up and gives me one last kiss, "if you keep doing this shit, we will be the ones getting married instead" i joke making her laugh as she lips her lips and wipe off my smudged lipstick.

she dips me again making me squeal, "come on, let's go get married" i say taking her hand and pull us out, i make sure to lock up before she takes me to her car.

"you're okay?" jay asks as she takes a seat near me, i nod giving her a shy smile when i see her eyes move up and down, checking me out.

"i'm good, just tired" i tell her sipping on my drink, i notice the photographer taking pictures of us from a distance making jaylin look and call him over.

"don't worry, i will make sure these pictures don't get out" she tells me going around my chair, i nod as i lean back into her as she wraps her arms around my stomach.

"we look like a old married couple" i tell her making her laugh, she lifts my head to kiss me as the camera man snaps away before we pull away and thank him.

"i better get those pictures" i tell her making her nod.

"do you want to get out of here?" i immediately nod, she takes my hand and goes around giving her goodbyes before pulling me out to her car.

"slow down before i break my ankle" i laugh as she pulls me out in a rush, she turns me around and swoops me up bridal style.

"we need to get this dress off of you" she says opening her car and places me in before running around to the drivers seat.

"i think i have done a good job keeping it in my pants today" she says backing out.

"it's only been five hours and barely did, you were staring me down the whole ceremony" i laugh making her kiss her teeth.