thirty one

"so billie, i think a lot of people can back me up on this that you're very well known for your horrible taste in men" i bust out laughing with the audience as i get myself comfortable in my seat.

"uhm.. yeah- i think.. yes" i chuckle when i realize i have nothing to say, "yes, i do have a horrible taste in men" i admit nodding.

"okay and just a few nights ago, you were seen with someone on a date and we couldn't help but notice that it was a women" i nod waiting for her to finish, "how has it been having a break from men?" she asks making me laugh.

"it's been good" i nod, "it's been really good. it's just refreshing and it feels new and fresh even though we have been together for almost a year but it's amazing. i think someone should have recommended this shit sooner" i joke making ellen laugh.

"but your fan have been saying" she points out making me shrug with a small smile, "but tell me about your partner, if you want to of course" i glance over at jay seeing her shaking her head.

"nah, i'm good. she'll stay my little secret, i already shared a piece of her and that's all you get" i say with a laugh, she nods understandingly and moves on with the interview.

"and that's billie eilish everyone" she says making the audience cheer, i give air kisses and hug ellen before walking off the stage to jay.

"you did amazing up there" she says with a sweet smile making me smile as i hug her around her torso.

"thank you" i mumble stuffing my face in her shirt to take in her scent.

"that skirt is so cute on you" jay says patting my ass making me laugh lowly. she made me a few pieces of clothing one being the skirt i'm wearing.

"thank youuu" i sing out as i pull her with me to the dressing room. i let out a sigh as i refresh for my next interview in two hours.

"I need to change before we leave" i tell the security, they nod and wait outside. i change into some black pants and dig into my bag to realize  i forgot my shirt.

"baby" jay hums looking up from her phone, "can i borrow your shirt please? i forgot to pack mine and my outfit isn't complete without it" i say pointing at the white dress shirt she has on over her white vest.

she rolls her eyes yet takes it off and hands it over, "you're the best" i say putting it on folding it because it is big and put on a brown sweater over it with my platform shoes.

"you look good" i turn around to look at jay and give her a small smile thanking her as i put on my jewelry.

"thank you my baby" i say in a baby-ish voice as i reapply my highlighter and pack my things, "alright, i'm ready to go" i say taking my bag.

jay takes it and takes my hand leading us out to the mini bus waiting out back.

i love jimmy's interviews.

"so 'happier than ever' is a really personal song, you would say?" i chuckle as i nod.

"mm definitely" i nod with a laugh.

"it's a song that someone would listen too and say 'oh this is definitely about me'" i nod along to his words trying to keep a straight face.

"is it possibly that person could write a response song?" my eyebrows raise a bit as i think about it.

"ohhh"

"you have to think about that" i nod, "never date musicians really, i feel like that's a way to avoid this" i laugh at his words and nod while glancing over at jay.

"yeah, it would be a coward think to do too"