thirty four

"you guys are so annoying damn" I chuckle reading the comments on the live and pause when I hear a noise by the front door.

"hold up" I mumble, "baby, is that you?" I shout hearing a faint response back making me smile as I turn back to my phone.

introduce your gf

"nope, she's my little secret. I can never keep shit from you guys" I chuckle and look up when I see jay leaning against the door frame.

"hello you" I grin opening my arms for her, she walks over to hug me as I am still sitting down, her face is off the frame as I lay my head on her stomach watching the comments come in.

"hello princess, you good?" she asks lowly only for me to hear, she comes down to my level to look at me.

"mmh, I'm good" I say with a smile as she leans in to peck my lips, "I missed you though" I tell her as I wrap my arms around her neck.

"I missed you too but I at least got some work done and I got you food" she tells me facing away from the camera.

"thank you, I will come down and eat soon" I tell her making her nod, she pecks my lips and moves over to the wardrobe to change out of her profession work clothes into something casual.

I bite back a smile as I watch her get distracted by her phone while leaning against the wall before turning it off and throws it aside, her eyes meet mine as she smiles softly.

I turn back to the live seeing all the comments about how much of a simp I am, "come here" I call jay over, "guys, this is my baby, my girlfriend for those of you who wanted me to introduce her" I say teasingly.

it's fun being able to hide something from them.

they have no clue what her name is or age, they know nothing and have never heard her voice. it's fun teasing them.

it's been easier with her not even having an Instagram account.

she gives a smile and waves at the camera making me chuckle at the thirsty comments, some asking her to say something.

"alright, I'm getting off this live now" I say as jay moves out of the camera, I say my last goodbyes and get off before throwing my phone on the bed and take off the big shirt I put over my cropped top and underwear.

I make my way to the living room and found jay seat on the couch with food in front of her patiently waiting for me, "bring your beautiful ass over here" she says grinning.

I smile while walking over to her, she pulls me onto her lap I take the food and thank her with a small kiss before turning back watching her go through the channels.

"baby, can I make you an account on Instagram? we don't have to put your name or anything" she nods and hands over the phone, I set up everything and follow myself and my family before posting a random hot picture I found in her gallery, where she was wearing a white wife beater vest and a sport bra underneath with a caption she posted this.

I log onto my account and follow her back and like her picture before reposting it on my story, "I named you unknowncoochiedestroyer because you're unknown and be destroying my coochie" I say with a laugh as I stuff my mouth with fries.

I go back to her account and watch as the likes and follows immediately come in, I take a quick selfie of myself with jay behind me and posted it after writing a message on it about how I forced her to make an account and I run it.

I adjust her settings to hide certain comments and go to my account to stroll through my fan accounts reposting everything.

I make sure to follow Claudia, Zoe and drew too before handing it back, "now any one or any small account you follow, you'll be giving them fame and unwanted hate comments so be careful" she hums turning off the phone.

I sip on my soda and put it down while turning in her lap to face her, "hi" I grin watching her face break into a smile too.

"hi beautiful" I blush at the nickname and roll my eyes.

"you're corny" I say wrapping my arms around her neck while leaning in.

"I don't care" she tells me pecking my lips making me giggle a bit as we both lean in to peck each other multiple times before we get tired.

"your hair is getting so long" she says pushing it behind my ear.

"I know, I don't know if I want to cut it or not" I say as I run my hand through my hair.

"as long as you're keeping the little curtains in whatever you do, I don't mind. they make you look like a super hot milf or like.. I don't know, they really suit you though. I love them but you also look beautiful without them, I don't know what you prefer. do what you want, I'm not trying to say I only like you like this, I jus-" she says rambling.

I chuckle while cutting her off with a kiss, "relax baby, I got it. I understand" I say with a laugh, she nods and smiles softly.

"let me know when you've decided, I want to pay for you" she tells me making me nod.

"yet you won't let me pay for your haircuts" I say as my hand goes to play with her curls.

"because I have my dream car in my driveway, I'm not letting you pay for shit. in fact let me know when you need to get groceries again" she says making me laugh.

"I won't do that" I tell her honestly.

"I'm just going to buy you groceries every time then" she tells me making me laugh.