thirty eight

billie 

"baby, stop playing and come here please. this shit is starting to hurt" jay says with a groan while grabbing hold of her hard dick and pumps it a few times.

I let out a giggle while standing across the room and cross my legs, I bite my lip looking at her innocently making her groan.

she walks towards me while pumping her dick making me step away with a laugh, I keep stepping back every time she comes closer until she launches forward and traps me in her arms making me squeal.

"you have horrible timing with your games" she tells me while kissing my shoulder, I laugh lowly grabbing hold of her dick and pump it for her making her throw her head back.

I chuckle watching her before I look down to spit on it and speed up, my baby has been desperate. we haven't been able to do pretty much anything without getting disturbed.

and now she's in heaven just with a simple hand job.

I feel her thrust into my hand while bringing her head back to tilt my head up, "I love you" she says pressing a kiss to my lips making me smile.

"I love you too" I tell her with a giggle while running my hand over the tip making her jerk her hip before she nuts in my hand, I focus on getting all of it out before licking my hand and smear  some on her abs before licking it up.

"you're so sexy" I smile up at her while pulling her back to the bed and make her lay down and climb over her, flipping my hair to one side as I grab hold of her still hard dick and slowly sink on it.

I hear a knock on the door making jay roll her eyes, "what?" I shout.

"lunch is ready for you guys, come eat with us" my mom says trying to open the locked door.

"okay mom, give me a few minutes" I hear her walk away before turning to jay, who is laying with her arms over her face, obviously mad.

"you know I love your mom but goddamn it, i just want to fuck you" she whines making me giggle.

"I got us a few minutes, use them wisely" I tell her making her immediately hold my hips to thrust upwards in me, "oh god" I mumble throwing my head back.

"turn around for me baby" jay says making me huff but I don't protest even though this position makes me not be able to feel my legs.

she picks me up and makes me lean on a wall with my hands before slamming into me making me bring my hand to cover my mouth.

I squeeze my eyes shut as jay lifts on leg to go deeper, "fuck, you feel so good" she mumbles smacking my ass making it echo in the room.

I bring my hand to hold her lower stomach but it only makes her speed up, "oh my- fuck fuck" i moan out with my head thrown back.

"i love you" I tell her through my moans making her laugh.

"I love you too but im gonna need you to cum for me" I immediately stop holding back and cum, she hums approvingly and cums in me.

she slowly down until she has pulled out and helps me up, "I love sex" I tell her making her laugh.

"it is pretty great princess" she says dressing me and cleans my bottom half before putting on my shorts.

she puts on some clothes too before handing me a water bottle and leads us out, "sorry" I give an apologetic smile to the people that had to wait as I wash my hands and joint them.

number one under #billieeilish.

forehead kisses for all of you.