fourteen

"but i don't want you to go to a bachelors party" my eyebrows furrow at jaylin sitting across me as i get my makeup done for the met.

"billie, i can't not go as the best mate, to a party i am throwing" she says with a small chuckle.

"yeah but it's at a strip club" i tell her nervously playing with my fingers.

i really don't want to sound like a whiny or needy bitch but i have my concerns. it's not that i don't trust jaylin but she's really fucking hot and buff, everyone would throw themselves at her.

shit, i stalked her for almost three months.

"i know what you're thinking and i understand why you don't want me to go but billie, i can't not go" she tells me coming to crotch in front of me as they finish my makeup and move onto my hair.

"i know" i mumble refusing to meet her eyes.

i really hate this because i feel like i'm being whiny but i really can't help but overthink.

"you look beautiful by the way" she tells me making me smile.

"thank you"

"now, i'm not leaving until i get to see you in that dress" she says taking her seat again across me, i roll my eyes with a big smile.

i glance up in the mirror to see laura and amanda whispering to eat other as they look between me and jaylin, who has moved her chair closer to be in front of me.

"i promise you not to do some fucked up shit tonight that would hurt you. i'm only drinking just a tiny bit and maybe get faded" she tells me making me smile softly.

"promise?" i ask putting out my pinkie.

"i promise" she says linking them and shakes them before giving them a small kiss and pull away.

"just don't drive back please" i ask her making her nod immediately with a smile.

"of course, we have a driver hired, don't stress" she tells me.

"goddamn you look beautiful" jaylin tells me whistling as she leaned against the door frame. i'm all dressed up for the met and i honestly feel beautiful.

"thank you" i grin as i put on my jewelry, "can you please?" i ask giving jaylin a small smile.

"i got you" she says standing up to help me put on my heels and starts up taking my hands, "look at you" she says taking my hand to make me twirl for her.

"give me a kiss" i lean down to peck her lips but she grips my neck back to give me a bigger kiss.

"you're going to ruin my makeup" i laugh looking in the mirror to fix the smutched lipstick.

"i don't give a shit, it's not like you need it anyways" she tells me with her eyes glued to my tits making me laugh.

"can i give them kisses good luck?" i nod with a laugh as she actually leans down to kiss the top of my tits multiple time.

"those are some sexy motherfuckers" she says stepping back.

"right? fucking beautiful" i say to as i pop them out even more, she nods licking her lips before looking up at me.

"you're going to kill it out there, i don't need to see the others to know you're best dressed. fucking beautiful" she tells me.

"you're too sweet" i pout and lean up to peck her lips, "thank you"

like herOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara