forty

billie 

"it feels so good to be home" I sing out as we roll our bags in, jay hums in response as she waves at my parents before closing the door and suddenly picks me up.

"come on, me and you are fucking" I laugh at her words and let her throw me on the couch but I'm quick to get up before she can get on top of me.

"baby, we just got back. let me shower and then we can" I tell her making her groan.

"princess, I don't care. it's been almost three months without a good fuck, I'm desperate" she says standing up coming towards me.

"I know and I'm desperate too baby but I'm also funky, you don't want any dirty ass pussy, do you?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"I don't care really, I have eaten your ass, it can't be that bad" i gasp hitting her shoulder and push her away.

"I hate you, let me shower just for five minutes and then we can fuck" I tell her getting my small bag of towels and go to the bathroom taking this time to shave which made the shower longer than I meant for it to be.

as soon as I am out, I hurry to put on small silk sleep shorts and a silk top with underwear and make my way to the living room where I found jay sitting with her pants off and head thrown back with her hands covering her face.

"what happened baby?" I ask softly climbing on the couch.

"you were taking so long so I tried jerking ff but it's not working" she says with a groan, I look at her with a straight face and glance down at her dick standing against her stomach fully hard with pulsing veins.

"here, let me help you baby" I mumble wrapping my hand around her and go down on my knees to lick all over her dick before taking the tip in my mouth while jerking her off.

I look up at her watching as she mumbles curse words and head thrown back, I sit up to move my shorts aside and grab her dick again running it through my folds before fully sinking down on it.

"fuck" we both moan at the same time, she hands come to my waist to guide me as I start slowly grinding on her, "there you go" she mumbles more to herself before making me speed up, I lean forward reverse cowgirl and starts bouncing myself.

"slower baby" she orders followed with a smack on my ass, she holds my shorts aside to watch as I slow down, the slurping sounds filling the room along with my moans.

I pick up my pace and she allows it smacking my ass, "fuck, I'm gonna nut" she says followed with her cum shooting in me, I can't help but chuckle a bit.

that was so quick.

she pulls out and bends me over on the couch making me arch my back by pushing my neck down before she slowly enters me again and fucks me hard, I can hear and feel the cum being fucked out of me.

"oh my god" I moan out reaching to hold her stomach back but she holds my hand back, "baby, too deep" I struggle to let out, she chuckles and smacks both my asscheeks at the same time going even deeper.

"but you can take it though baby, can't you?" she asks coming to a stop fully bottoming me out, my hips twitch forward as I cling around her slightly grinding.

"I can"

"good girl" my eyes roll back as she pulls out and thrusts in slowly but slams the last inch into me making me slightly jump forward every time, "you're taking me so well princess" she says pulling out and runs her tip through my folds.

she pushes the tip back in with the help of her thumb and stays there, I slowly start pushing back into her making her hum approvingly with her own moans, "take these things off" she says pulling out and pushes my shorts down.

I giggle slightly turning around to take them off and throw them aside, she gives me a grin while slipping into me again keeping eye contact and starts picking up her thrusts while she rubs on my clip.

"one more round?" I ask jay making her smile and give me a finger signaling to wait as she catches her breath.

"I thought you said you couldn't take anymore" she says teasingly getting on top of me again.

"I can't but I love what you've been doing, desperate you is the best because you quite literally turn into an animal" I tell her making her chuckle.

"and god are you a screamer" she says making my face flush embarrassingly.

"shut up, you know I'm not usually" I say as she jerks herself off to get hard again, she huffs when someone knocks on the door and glances over at the side table.

"it's three in the morning" she groans putting on a rob and kisses me before walking out, I take this time to reach down and start touching myself.

"baby, come here please" I hear jay shout for me making me roll my eyes while getting up and shake my legs to get my feeling back before putting on a rob.

my eyes widen at the sight of a police officer outside, "they got a noise complaint from the neighbors and he wanted to see if everything is okay" jay tells me smugly, obviously proud of herself.

"really? oh my god, that's so embarrassing" I mumble covering my face, obviously the officer caught on letting out a laugh of his own.

"alright you two, just please keep it down for the rest of the night" he says making me nod but I refuse to turn to face them, they share laughs before the door closes.

"geez bil, your neighbors are so far" jay says wrapping her arms around me from behind, I turn to bury my head into her chest.

"please stop, that is so embarrassing" I whine making her laugh loudly while rubbing my back.

"come on, I think you've had enough tonight, you're starting to lose your voice. let's go shower and sleep yeah?" I nod letting her pick me up to the bathroom.