three

"look at my baby daddy go" i say jokingly as i bite my bottom lip, claudia and zoe laugh loudly as i drool over the girl next door.

"i don't understand how she can be so fine though sheesh" i mumble watching her clean her garden.

this morning claudia invited zoe over and we're chilling in her backyard, she made us all chai drinks and drew is on her way.

finneas is out getting us food.

"you should just go make conversation with her, seriously what's the worst that could happen?" claudia says.

"and say what?" i give her a look while sipping my drink and leans back on my chair watching her.

"i don't know maybe hi, my name is.. and i've been watching you for some time" zoe suggests making me make a face.

"that's horrible zo" claudia says before i can say anything.

"thank you" i say glancing over at them.

"just go be the flirt you are billie" claudia tells me making me roll my eyes.

i bite my lip watching her move closer to the fence, i hesitant for a bit before standing up, making sure to take off my top leaving me in my bikini top, claudia and zoe look at me with their jaws dropped.

i can feel claudia and zoe watching me closer.

"hi" i greet making her look up and take out one of her airpods sending me a soft smile.

"hey, how are you doing?" every time i hear her talk i am amazed by how soft yet raspy and deep her voice is.

"im good, how are you?" i ask trying not to show my nerves as she looks up at me from her crotched position.

"im good" she says standing up and cleans her hands while giving me her all her attention.

"i just wanted to talk since i always see you around and i just.." i trail off watching lean against fence making me look up at her.

"it's cool, you're good honestly. i would give you a hug or handshake but im kind of dirty" she tells me gesturing to her sweaty body.

not like i would mind.

"i understand. im billie, this is actually my brother's place" i tell her.

"nice to meet you billie. this is actually my place" she says jokingly making me laugh lowly and accidentally snort.

my face flushes as i see her smile bigger with teeth, "you're cute" she says making my eyes widen a bit.

c'mon billie.

"thank you but that was not cute" she rolls her eyes jokingly with a pearly smile.

"whatever you say" before she can say much finneas calls me making me look back seeing he is back with drew.

i turn back around to see her lifting her eyes up to my face from my tits to my face making me slightly smile.

"i have to go but i- i will see you around?" she nods while licking her lips.

"yeah, of course. i will see you around" i nod slightly turning around to walk back, i could feel her eyes on me.

"hey" i greet drew giving her a big hug and take a sit back on my seat, i glance over at the fence to see her collecting her things.

"oh the girls are out" drew says pointing at my boobs, i cover them and roll my eyes jokingly before putting on my shirt.