thirty nine

billie 

"Manchester, how are you doing tonight?" I ask panting into the mic, I smile as they all give me screams in response.

"good. I need y'all to quiet down, I want to talk to you all" I say chuckling, I stand there waiting for them to shut up before lifting my hand making some scream, I chuckle and shake my head.

"shhh" I shush them and take a seat, "so, in honor of pride month.." they immediately scream making me slump in defeat but a small smile lingers on my face.

"in honor of pride month, I have a special someone here tonight. my girlfriend is here and she is a little bit shy" I start with a laugh, they all aww in response while I glance over at jay in front of the stage.

"but uhm.. I want to dedicate this song to her and all of you lovers in the crowd, grab your person and dance to it. and if I can have my girlfriend come up here please" I say giving jay a smile.

she rolls her eyes but gets up anyways making her way up to the stage, I grin as she gives the crowd a wave. I put the mic in the stand and wrap my arms around her in a hug, "before I start.. happy pride month and this is jay, my girlfriend" I say making them scream to finally get her name.

"okay, enjoy the song and if you don't have anyone, ask someone next to you to dance" I say as jay wraps her arms around me from behind while Finneas starts the instruments.

"I don't want it" I start closing my eyes as I feel jay let go to get a chair and pull me onto her lap, "and I don't want to want you" her arms go around my waist.

I feel jay lay her head on my shoulder as she tighten her arms around me though out the whole song until I sing out the last line and the fans scream.

I turn around to look at jay smiling softly before throwing my arms around her neck and hug her tightly, I cup her face when we pull away with a pout.

"my baby" I mumble as she rubs my waist under my shirt, "I love you so much, you're so incredible" I tell her as my eyes search hers.

"you're fucking amazing and the best thing that has ever happen to me" I tell her as her smile widens before she leans in to kiss me making the crowd cheer.

"I love you too princess, more than anything" I blush hugging her tightly before getting off her lap.

I huff turning off my phone and turn to face jay, she's currently on a work meeting and busy talking about whatever the fuck she is talking about.

she glances over at me and holds my leg which was closest to her and gives it a small squeeze, I sit up moving over to sit next to her laptop on the table.

I wait for her to finish what she was saying and mute herself, "hi" I grin leaning into kiss her, she switches off her camera to kiss me.

"when are you finishing? I miss you" I mumble against her lips, she smiles and pecks my lips.

"soon baby, just another hour and I'm done for the day" I groan making her chuckle, "now get away, I need to get back to work" she says patting my ass.

I sit back on the couch with my head on her lap as she goes back to work with her hand rubbing my thigh softly.

writer blocks<<<