five

"i get to put on a show for my baby daddy today" i say sticking out my tongue at claudia, who laughs at my childish behaviour.

"how are you feeling?" she asks setting up her cameras for her vlog.

"fucking amazing but did you see jay though?" i ask whistling, "she's so fineee, especially in  that uniform sheesh" i say shaking my head at claudia as i catch my bottom lip between my teeth.

"damn, if you want her so bad you should make a move. we're at coachella billie. a lot of girls are going to be throwing themselves on her" she tells me.

"no pressure though" she adds making me glare at her.

"but do you think she will want me?" i ask leaning back on the small bus coach.

"definitely, who wouldn't want you?" she asks glancing up at me before going back to her camera.

"i will see what i can do" i tell her while getting up to open the door when there was a knock, "claudia, do you want to go watch a few performances with us" i ask giving a her a look indicating that jaylin is standing outside.

"ah- i think i will wait for fin. just text me where you guys are and we will meet you there" i nod giving her a 'thank you' before turning to jaylin.

"yeah. i'm coming with you but i'm just going to freshen up quickly" i tell her making her nod as i quickly rush to the back of the bus and change out of the skirt into some pants and brush my hair.

"okay, i'm ready" i tell her giving claudia a small wave as we leave, "where are we going?" i ask her watching her drink out of the water bottle.

oh my god.

"i don't know, you tell me. i was asked to escort you around to the barriers of wherever you want to go"  she shrugs, i bite my lip in thought before leading the way with her closely behind me.

i lead us to giveon's stage and she covers me up with her body as she gets me in the front, i give small waves and smiles to the fans screaming and recording.

i walk around taking pictures and giving hugs, i glance behind to see jaylin close behind me with her eyes watching my every move.

i walk back next to her but she puts me in front of her as i sing along swaying side to side, i can't help but keep glancing around at a few people recording and thirsting over her.

"can we look for food please?" i ask turning to jaylin, she leans down to hear what i was saying making me blush when i smell her cologne, "can we look for food?" i repeat making her nod.

she lets me lead wit her hand softly on he small of my back, i put my head down as we walk until we reach a vip sitting area with food trucks, "what do you want to get?" she asks looking around.

"there isn't much i can really get but i could use some lemonade" i tell her as we take a seat on the small table under the tree.

"alright, i will get you some lemonade" she says going to a near by stand to buy some lemonade and comes back to take a seat in front of me, turning her seat to face me.

i slightly choke on my juice as i watch her get comfortable on her seat in a manspread while leaning back and budges her hips up a bit to slouch in her seat.

"now i remember why i quiet this job, god i just want to be home" she says making me laugh.

"how come you offered then?"

"danny begged me plus i owe him so.." i nod as i look around before looking back at her.

"i still can't believe you have worked with me before" i say. i wish i wasn't so focused to someone hopeless at the time.

"i honestly don't know how you didn't either, i mean i worked with you for almost two years" she tells me making me kiss my teeth.

like herजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें