twenty seven

I stare up at the house for a few minutes before letting out a sigh getting out of the car and lock it while walking up to the front door and ring the bell.

soon jay opens the door confused, I quickly enter the house pushing her in before she can look outside.

"I need to talk to you. and you're going to sit and listen until I'm done" she nods slowly and walks towards the couch to sit with me standing in front of me.

"I want to start with saying I'm sorry for taking advantage of you and your feelings like I have been. I know what it's like, I know how horrible it is and I am sorry for making you feel like that" I start watching her nod slowly.

"and I want to be with you, that's why I kept coming back. I really want to be loved by you, I want to be appreciated by you and I am willing to teach you and show you how if you let me"

"I think I'm in love with you too. I know I'm in love with you and that's why I want to give you this as an apology gift and you can't take it back because it's all paid off and under your name with insurance" I tell her handing over the keys to a brand new car.

I watch her eyes widen at the keys as she looks up at me.

I knew how much she wanted this car when she went on and on about it and it's not that she couldn't afford it but she strongly believes that she has better things to do with her money. and it's true.

but she has worked so hard, she deserves to spoil herself. she's just so humbled over the concept of money before she raised herself with none and she says as long as she has a car that works that's all she needs.

but I am glad I got the car for her.

"can I talk now?" I roll my eyes and nod but it's cut off by a squeal when she picks me up spinning me around, "what the actual fuck. you're crazy" she says with a big smile looking at the keys.

I chuckle nod and take her hand leading her to the emerald green mclaren 720s in her driveway. my face breaks into a big smile as I watch her check out her car and bring me into a big hug.

"so you forgive me?" I ask teasingly making her laugh.

"it's kind of hard not to with this shit on my driveway. you're fucking crazy, I would have forgive you with a simple kiss" she says with a laugh.

"yeah well. what's the fun in that?" I shrug throwing my arms around her neck to pull her closer and press my lips to her softly, I hear cheering making me pull away to see Claudia cheering from her balcony.

"this is fucking amazing" I hear jay whisper to herself looking at the car, I admire her as she runs her fingers over small details on the car.

"thank you princess" my face heats up at the nickname as I nod in a dismissing manner, "thank you so much" she says hugging me again but much tighter.

"you're welcome"

"holy shit. I've got so much making up to do for this" she says dazed making me chuckle but agree, "we'll take it for a ride at night but for now come on"  she says pulling me back in her house.

she locks the doors and picks me up to the kitchen.