thirty two

jaylin

"that performance with hayley gives me chills every time i see it" i say watching billie get dressed.

"i am very proud of that show too. i fucking love that girl" she say nodding along. i lay back and sigh.

"cool cool but do you have to leave?" i groan making making billie laugh while she puts on her shoes.

"yes baby, i haven't seen my friends in so long" i kiss my teeth watching her collect her things.

"okay but what about my head receiving syndrome?" i ask her with a straight face making her bust out laughing.

"what?"

"you know, if i don't get head, i die syndrome" i tell her sitting on the edge of the bed.

"i'm sure you'll still be alive by the time i get back baby, just a few hours. i'll be back as soon as possible" she tells me making me kiss my teeth.

"no, go have fun. don't stress about me, i'm just joking baby" i tell her as i pull her closer to me.

"i know" she smiles leaning up to kiss me, "now, they have been waiting outside for me so i'm gonna go" she says taking my hand for me to walk her to the door.

"have fun" i tell her giving one last kiss, "you look really good" i call out after her as she makes her way to her friends car. she glances back at me with a smile before giving me one last wave.

jordan pulls in before they leave and gets out of her car giving the girls a wave before dapping me up, i watch billie pull off before inviting her in.

jordan was my roommate, when i got my very first apartment and we stayed friends when i moved. she's my only friend.

"your ass really bagged billie eilish" she says making me chuckle, "bro, millions of people want her" she says laughing.

"shut up" i say hitting the over the head.

"i can't believe she actually bought you a whole fucking car" jordan says as she checks out the car, i chuckle as i clean it.

"yeah, me neither. i'm thinking of returning it because there is no way i'm accepting this but it was nice having it for a week or two" i shrug as i plug the vacuum to clean up the inside.

"you're crazy, keep the fucking car" jordan says as she stands with her hands on her hip staring at it, "shit, i need to find me a rich bitch to buy me shit like this too" she mutters making me laugh.

a soft smile makes its way to my face as i see a familiar car pull in my driveway and billie hops out with a smile. i turn off the vacuum and close the doors.

she steps into my arms giving me a hug, "hello baby" she mutters against my ear.

"mama"

i feel her smile against my neck and pull back to cup my face and press a soft kiss on my lips, i immediately smile when i feel her long new set of nails. i love when she grabs my face with them nails on.

"do you want to meet my friends before they leave?" she asks pointing at the car, i nod letting her take my hand. i nod jordan over with us.

"i love when you get your nails done" i mutter as billie runs her hand up and down the side of my face.

"i know baby" she chuckles, "but come on. we need to go" she says patting my cheek to remove my head from her lap.

i am meeting he parents today at her brothers house for dinner and i kind of feel relaxed, billie assured me a lot and told me what they are like or what the y like talking about.

"let's go" i mutter taking her hand in mine.