24. paris & anxiety

This too shall pass.

Kriti's P.O.V

Here I was, sitting in a room with the most amazing view I've ever seen in my entire life, with ny husband sleeping next to me like a baby as if nothing happened.

Oh did I tell you where I was? No, right?
So, let me tell you,

I AM IN FREAKING PARIS.

I tried to be as calm as I am while saying it. I cannot believe that I am actually here, in my dream city with the man whom I was kissing a day before and who also happens to be my husband and also, I happen to be in love with him. But have I confessed? No. Will I confess? I don't know.

All of this is as confusing for me just as much as it is for you.

Why don't we go back in time?

*Flashback*

"Pack your bags, we're going to Paris."

"Huh?" Was all that came out of my mouth.

"You heard me, Kriti. C'mon pack. Now. Our flight is in three hours." He spoke, oh wait, he ordered.

What the hell?

I know it's Paris and all but why is he speaking like that?

"Excuse me? And why are you telling this to me now? And three hours? That's it? What about the other details, Naman? How long are we gonna stay there and why are we going and I need to check for the holidays with my office. So, an earlier notice about us apparently leaving for Paris would've done us good." I said, annoyed by his behaviour.

"I'm telling you about this now because I just got to know about it. There's some work that I have there and since it's Paris and I know how much you've wanted to go there, I thought of taking you along because I thought we could use a little getaway. And as for the office holidays, you don't need them because it is a long weekend. But you Mrs Mehra are getting irritated & annoyed instead of listening to me for once?" He said seriously.

"Oh, I am getting annoyed? Great. Pack the fucking bags by yourself, then." I said and left angrily.

Naman's P.O.V

"...Pack your fucking bags by yourself, then." She shouted and left.

I looked down to the floor and let out a chuckle, ahh baby you have no idea what's in store for you.

I did pack both our bags because Miss Grumpy ass was still grumpy. Now I understand why my friends used to say this phrase quite a lot, there's no way one can win if the other person is your wife.

I also acted upset with her the whole time we were flying and when we reached the hotel.

I was really tired and sleepy, so I just slept lol.

*Flashback over*

Kriti's P.O.V

I feel so bad because I yelled at him this morning. He was just thinking about me but what did I do? I shouted at him. No wonder why he's upset & not talking to me.

My eyes travelled to my husband, he looked so innocent while sleeping. I started caressing his forehead and played with his hair and took a photo of him.

 I started caressing his forehead and played with his hair and took a photo of him