07

"Charlie, it's time to wake up, come on" wilbur said, shaking her shoulders lightly, making her grumble and turn over so she had her face in the pillow.

"Come on Charlie, I already let you have some more sleep, I heard that your going somewhere today"

That woke charlie up, she sprung out of bed, finally remembering dreams promise to her. He has to take her to the store.

Charlie was dressed quickly after quickly showering, she and wilbur entered the lounge, everyone was already awake.

Wilbur immediately jumped in on a conversation with Phil and Jack, it was extremely loud in the room.

Charlie didnt know what to do her ears really hurt, sapnap surprisingly was the only person to notice this, he slowly walked over to Charlie, crouching down to her level so she could see him.

"Hey Charlie, you wanna play with me?" He asked deciding to occupy her for abit, so she would be distracted.

Charlie opted for no reply instead she nodded, sapnap picked up two of her toy cars, handing one over to Charlie and keeping one for himself, each of them pushing the car towards the other.

Sapnap even started to make car noises, going vroommm each time he moved the car, this made Charlie giggle.

Everyone watched TV, while saints played with Charlie before lunch.

During lunch Charlie sat imbetween Karl and quackity, each of them made Charlie giggle alot which everyone around the table thought was incredibly cute.

Once finished with lunch they all head back to the lounge, Charlie walking over to where Karl was sat, staring at him hopefully.

Karl, seeming to have got the message asked, "do you want to sit with me?"

Charlie nods eagerly before she gets picked up by Karl who places her on his knee, everyone was watchingq them with love for Charlie and in slight jealousy of Karl.

Charlie pays no attention to anyone surrounding her, instead she began to play with Karl's fingers, fidgeting with them, counting them, squeezing them, not even paying attention to to anything at all, her eyes were fully focused on Karl's hands.

Charlie tapped Karl's arm, .asking him lean his head down so he could listen to her.

"I like your nails" she whispered happily, referring to his fingernails he had painted black, the nail polish had began chipping and was beginning to fade.

"Thankyou" he smiled down at her, hugging her slightly, "do you wanna help me repaint them" Karl asked her, glancing at wilbur for permission, to which he got a nod in return, Charlie's eyes lit up as she nodded eagerly.

Karl picked her up, walking towards his, sapnap and quackity's shared room, it was one of the biggest in the building, it was more than large enough to hold its three double beds and desks.

Alex was bored listening to everybody talk about things that he took no interest in, he decided to follow after Charlie and Karl, when he entered his room, he saw Karl sat crossed-legged on the floor, Charlie sat on his lap giggling while she painted Karl's nails, he had her hand steady while she laughed, it wasn't going to be perfect, Karl knew it was going to be really messy but they just adds character.

Karl was the first to notice Alex's presence and sent him a quick hello, prompting Charlie to wave her hand at him too.

Alex chuckled and sat down infront of his computer that he had set up when he got here, so that he could stream with everyone.

Both Karl and quackity paused what they were doing when they heard Charlie let out another loud giggle as she coated another of Karl's nails with black nail polish.

Both Karl and quackity found her beyond adorable.

Once she finished with Karl's nails, quackity had just gotten back from his brief trip into the lounge to ask wilbur something.

"Hey Charlie, do you want to play a game on the computer, and say hi to some people again" alex asked, charlie nodded, everyone had noticed that charlie didnt speak alot, normally she just answered with Shakes or nods of her head for yes and no.

Karl pulled up a chair for himself, while Alex helped pull charlie up onto his knee.

Alex loaded up Minecraft and put his stream onto his starting soon page, he had asked wilbur If charlie could be a part of his stream, wilbur had been hesitant but agreed eventually.

Charlie looked amazed at the screen infront of her which was loading minecraft.

Alex took off the starting soon page and started his stream with Karl, all chat could focus on was Charlie staring at them both in awe.

Karl whispered something to Charlie, to which she complied when he brought the mic down towards her.

"Hello" she whispered making chat more at least two times faster than it was originally, all filled with comments about how adorable Charlie was.

Charlie sat happily while Alex and Karl streamed, playing minecraft, eventually switching on among us and playing in random lobbies.

Charlie had been asked on multiple occasions if she wanted to play, each of them she shook her head no.

Their stream was cut short when a knock was heard at the door, both adults looked over the back of the monitors to see dream walk through the door, the cameras unable to see him.

He sat on the bed, he too had gotten bored of everybody downstairs.

"Oh, hey dream" Karl said glancing back at the screen to see they had been killed and chat was going crazy about it.

Charlie shuffled off of quackity's knee and ran over to dream, asking him in a whisper if she could ask him something.

He nodded with a smile, indicating she could.

"Are you George's boyfriend" she said, loud enough for all the boys to hear, Karl and quackity were struggling to keep their laughs in, Alex banging the desk dramatically, dream was wheezing, while Charlie just sat onbthe floor confused.

"who told you that" dream asked, after they all calmed down from their laughing fits.

"Tommy and Toby" she whispered, still confused as to why they laughed.

Dream chuckled before speaking again, Alex and Karl had already explained to chat what Charlie had said so now everyone was listening in on the conversation.

"No, me and George are just friends" he said, Alex and Karl too busy answering chats questions to notice the sad look that washed over dreams face, but Charlie did.

After their stream, dream tells them that some of them were going to be going shopping for food, quackity and Karl both agreed they would go.

"Are you going charlie" alex asked, as he picked her up of the ground and held her, she once again nodded eagerly, remembering dreams promise to take her.