021

"Charlie you better hurry that cute little face of yours up, ethan will be here soon" quackity teased, rushing her as she brushed her teeth, which was a struggle for her since she still hadn't grasped the technique just yet.

Alex stood in the bathroom beside her, brushing his own teeth at the same time.

Once Charlie finished she ran out the room giddily, grabbing a hairbrush off her bed and running towards the nearest person she saw which coincidentally happened to be Karl.

"P-please can you brush m-my hair" Charlie asked him, nervously holding out the hairbrush in his direction.

"Yeah of course Charlie just sit down there" he told her, motioning to the floor infront of him where Charlie sat down cross-legged.

Karl pulled the hairbrush through her hair carefully, apologising quickly whenever she yelped or whenever he pulled through a knot.

He was careful not to tug too hard which was relatively easy since her hair wasn't that knotty.

"You seem really excited to see him, huh" Karl stated, plaiting one half of her hair, his sister had taught him how to plait hair as a kid so he knew how to do it now.

He plaited both sides of her hair, adding in a purple flowery hairclip.

Charlie looked adorable, she was wearing a white dress covered in small purple flowers, niki had bought her it when she went shopping, wilbur had told her that charlie only owned one dress and she couldn't have that, so bought the little girl some new clothes.

"Yeah I can't wait!" She exclaimed happily, jumping up from the floor once  she was told he'd done her hair.

Karl held his hand out for her to hold which she gladly did and spun her around happily.

He watched the giggling girl in awe as he saw how much fun she was having.

The girl had changed so much from when he first met her, she was timid and nervous constantly, now she was always having fun, giggling and smiling, it made him smile.

Today was Charlie and ethans first 'date', wilbur and ethans parents had arranged for the two to spend time together before Charlie and wilbur left for england, seeing the two on a date would be adorable and everyone was sad they couldn't see it.

Wilbur would be accompanying the two as they obviously weren't old enough to be walking around alone, meanwhile everybody else would be streaming or filming a vlog for tommy.

They did have a plan for a going away [surprise] party that they would be throwing for wilbur and Charlie.

Will knew that they would be doing something as he had heard Phil talking to Jack and dream about it.

Wilbur wasn't too excited for the day ahead of him, this would he his first time meeting Charlie's 'boyfriend', he was to take them on a romantic day out.

First on their agenda was to take them to the cinema so he could sit through the new minions movie, then he would be taking them for lunch at macdonalds, after that he was taking ethan home.

Wilbur really wasn't happy about charlie having a boyfriend but there was nothing he could do, he was dreading the time where he'd have to tell Charlie they were leaving America, leaving ethan and all of the people who had grew to care about her.

They were leaving in under a week and Charlie had no clue, he would tell her today, he promised himself he would.

"Charlie, come on were leaving" wilbur told the small girl with a smile, picking her up, giving her a quick kiss on the top of her head before walking out to his rental car.

But before he could even set off towards ethans house to pick him up, his phone pinged with a notification, usually he wouldn't look at it but since he hadn't set off driving yet he picked up the phone and he was glad he did.

The message was from ethans mum.

'Hey will, ethan can't go out with Charlie anymore and he can't go on their little date. Bye'

He wasn't sure why but he wasn't sure how he was going to break the news till the young girl in the back seat.

Wilbur took a second to process what he had read, after that he spoke.

"Come on Charlie, we're gonna go back inside, I need to tell you something" he told her, moving around towards the back of the car to let the girl out.

He felt terrible for her, she looked so pretty in her dress and plaits only to be 'broken up' with, obviously it wasn't a proper relationship, the two children knew each other for a few hours and they got together, but Charlie didn't know that, to her ethan was her first boyfriend.

Charlie pouted slightly before wrapping her arms around wilburs neck as he walked back inside.

"C-can we leave after?" She questioned and it felt like wilburs heart broke in two and he didn't know what to say to, should he say no and let her heart break or should he lie to her and agree, he decided on neither and didn't respond, he just stroked her hair lightly.

Wilbur opened the front door with Charlie in his arms and walked through the house into the living room, where most of his friends sat.

"What are you doing here will, I thought you were taking Charlie to see her boyfriendddd" Tommy asked, teasing the girl as he wiggled his finger at her, she let out a giggle, wriggling out of wilburs arms and waddling over to Tommy to sit beside him.

"That's the thing Tom..." he said, showing him the message on his phone, which Charlie couldn't read since she hadn't learnt how to yet.

"Does she...?" Tommy asked, referring to charlie, asking if she knew yet.

"No I just got the message before I left" wilbur said defeated.

"Charlie" wilbur said cautiously, directed to the girl, everyone in the room had turned their attention towards wilbur and the girl, they were all intrigued about why wilbur hadn't left but they knew he was sad about it.

"Yeah!" She replied, still excited about seeing ethan.

"Well, ethans mum messaged and we can't get him anymore" wilbur told the girl.

She pouted, before speaking again, "whyyy" she said and it was wilburs turn to pout.

"Well his mum said that she doesn't want you and ethan to be boyfriend and girlfriend anymore" wilbur said heartbroken for the girl.

Charlie's eyes began to water as Tommy rubbed her back to comfort her, everyone in the room hated seeing the girl the way she looked now.

Charlie got up and went towards wilbur  letting him pick her up to give her a hug.

"I'm sure what still likes you, its probably just his mum that doesn't want him to have a girlfriend, ethans probably just as upset as you" karl said trying to comfort the crying girl.

"Yeahh, and you don't need a boyfriend" dream told her reassuringly.

"Boys are stupid" niki told the girl which earned a small giggle, which pleased wikbur who smiled down at the girl.

Everyone in the room could tell how much wilbur loved the child in his arms, anyone knew he would do anything for her, it didn't matter what, but nobody could imagine wilbur without charlie.

Wilbur couldn't imagine his life without charlie