024

They were officially at disneyland, charlie had woken up a few minutes before they got there, as soon as they got parked on the parking lot and saw everyone from the other car stood chatting, waiting for them to arrive, charlie, with help from George, jumped out of the parked car and ran towards wilbur who enveloped her in a big bear hug. Everyone who had all seen it many times before still couldn't help but audibly awe at how adorable the moment was.

Karl had been messaging wilbur about charlie in the car and had told him about what happened so he was all filled in om the situation.

Hw wasn't sure whether to ask Charlie about it or not, he probably wouldn't since he just wanted her to enjoy the day.

Wilbur picked her up happily and threw her up in the air before catching her, repeating that a few times, he knew she loved that and he loved to hear her giggling all the way.

"Are you excited to see all the Disney Princesses" ranboo asked her, walking beside wikbur who was carrying Charlie into the park.

"Yeahhh!" She exclaimed excitedly, bringing her arms up to cheer.

"So am i!" He exclaimed, matching her tone and excitement, obviously he wasn't as excited as her but he decided to make her feel included since she could go on the 'big girl rides' yet and she'd have to wait till she was older.

First on their agenda was to go and see the Disney Princesses and all of of the charecters.

Charlie was abit scared, she looked around her and all she saw was people, it was packed with them, she had never been somewhere this filled before.

Charlie clutched onto wilbur closely, playing with the back of his hair in her fingers.

It took quite a while but eventually they made it to meet the charecters, everyone got photos with mickey and Minnie mouse, sleeping beauty, beauty and the beast and you couldnt forget about elon musk but the princess Charlie was most excited about was rapunzel, she had always wanted to meet the princess, she had a special question to ask.

Finally it was charlies turn to talk to the princess, she walked up to the woman, who had a  long golden wig and a bright purple dress.

Rapunzel smiled brightly at the nervous girl and ushered her forwards, charlie walked up to her nervously before standing beside her, letting wilbur and many of the others to take pictures of the smiling girl.

After photos Charlie had to leave but before she could she tapped rapunzel to grab her attention.

"I-is it true you c-can heal people w-with your hair?" Yhe girl questioned nervously, the woman nodded and replied with a sweet yes, she loved kids like Charliez the ones who believed they were the real Princesses, it was adorable.

"C-could you h-help my other d-daddy, h-hes really sick and w-wont wake up" Charlie asked, those who knew the child were shocked, they had heard nothing about this before now, the actor playing rapunzel had no clue what to say and looked to wilbur for help.

"M-my magic powers are running out, I'm sure he'll be okay" she said nervosuly, hoping that charlie wouldn't accept her answer.

Wilbur walked towards them to comfort the little girl who was on the brink of tears.

"P-please, i-ill do anything" she begged but the actor didn't know what to do, she hated to admit it but she was glad wilbue had come and taken her way so she could be comforted.

"Charlie what do you mean by that, who were you talking about" wilbue asked her carefully with a soft tone, everyone they knew surrounded them to listen.

Wilburs question only made Charlie cry more as she remembered him, remembering all the good times they had together.

Wilbur knew it wasn't John since he was obviosly awake and healthy, but the way Charlie was speaking about this man was like he was dying, he was sick and wouldn't wake up.

"Shhh, shhh it's okay sweety, I'm here, papa's here" he whispered into her ear as she leant into his embrace.

"M-my s-second daddy, i-is sleeping in a h-h-hospital, b-because he's sick and c-cant wake up until he gets better" Charlie sniffled, why did wilbur not know about any of this  he was really beating himself up about it.

Everyone's face fell, they knew of Charlie's father John, they had no idea that he was gay and that charlie had another father.

"I'm so sorry charlie" wilbur told her sincerely, hugging her closer, "What's his name charlie?" He questioned  as much as he was upset and felt bad, his curiosity took over him.

"D-daddy?" She questioned, obviosly she had no clue what he was referring to, she thought that he was taking about  what charlie called him, if that was the case then she was absolutely right.

Wilbur sighed, he knew it wouldn't be that easy, and in reality, why would she know his name, she had been taught her whole life that his name was dad.

"Yes that's great sweetheart, come on, why don't we go get you some icescream, how's that sound?" He asked her.

"Why didn't she tell anyone" Tommy asked naively once wilbur walked away.

"she probably didn't think about it" tubbo tried to reassure him but he too had a saddened frown on his face.

"We shouldn't intrude, wilbur will sort things out, come on let's go"

Who was this man charlie had spoken about? Why hadn't she said anything before? And why can't he wake up?