050

charlie was rushed into the hospital, she was put through tests upon tests to find out what was wrong with her, she had passed out in the ambulance on their way to the nearest hospital.

charlie eventually woke up in an unfamiliar room, the bright white lights that hung overhead were definitely too bright, she took a second to adjust to them, she looked around the room, it was fully white, a couple of chairs sat beside the bed she had woken up on, a window and a door sat at the other end of the small room, she looked over at he window to see her fathers and jamie talking to what looked like a doctor, he was wearing a white lab coat over his blue outfit, he was either a doctor or a crazy mad scientist.

charlie couldnt remember what had happened and being confined in this room alone was making her anxiety build, she turned once again to look out of the small window, she made her decision and slid out of the hospital bed, walking towards the door.

she opened it slowly, looking up at her crying family, and the look of sympathy on the doctors face as he looked at them.

her father fell to his knees, his head hung low as tears dripped from his eyes onto the floor.

charlie frowned, what was making them all so sad?

"daddy?" she asked, slowly stepping out from the doorway, she didnt like seeing her family cry, she wanted them to be happy again.

"whats wrong daddy?" she asked him, walking closer as he furiously rubbed his eyes to rid himself of the tears, he had to stay strong, for her.

"nothings wrong honey, how are you feeling?" he asked her, his sobs had died down to quiet sniffles as he embraced his daughter lovingly, why was this happening all over again, why does everyone he love have to die, was this karma?

why was this happening to charlie? such a kind and innocent little girl, she was only a child and he wasnt ready for her to die.

"im feeling great daddy, i think the doctors are wizards" she whispered the last part seiriously as she glanced up at the doctor who was speaking to her family earlier, he looked at her with pity as she witnessed  how innocent she was.

"wizards?! wow they must have used their healing magic to make you feel better" jamie exclaimed, of course he was upset but he wanted to make charlie happy and smile again.

charlie gasped as she turned her attention to the man in the white lab coat.

"really?!" she gasped, the doctor smiled down at her before he brought up a single finger to his lips and winked at her, she giggled lightly allowing herself to be escorted back into her hospital room.

as charlie layed in bed, her father held onto her hand lovingly, "daddy" she called, wanting to get his attention so she could ask him something.

"yes sweety" john spoke, he was beyond worried and extremely tired and the dark circles under his eyes had only been getting worse, it was nightime now and he had sent both jamie and leo home to get some rest, leaving him to have some alone time with charlie.

"when can we go home?" she asked him, she felt his hand lightly squeeze hers to give her reassurance,

"...soon honey, we can go home soon"

john had lied...

a/n: im so kind, 2 chapters in one day