019

"Hi I'm ethan it's nice to meet you, I'm Charlie's best friend now" the young five year old boy told the three streamers infront of him.

"Well it's nice to meet you too, I'm glad to hear Charlie's made a friend" Toby said to him with a smile.

"You two go play, we'll be waiting over there for you charlie" ranboo told the two children who immediately ran over to the slide.

The two children played for hours together until it was time for both kids to go home but something quite interesting happened bolefore then which the three streamers had mixed feelings about.

Of course they were a little happy, the situation they saw was cute but then they realised Charlie was extremely young, way to young to be kissing a boy.

*flashback*

"Hey Charlie I've really gotten to know you these past few hours and it feels like I've known you for years, I really like you" ethan said looking down at charlie, they both stood opposite the other, ethans face flushed a deep red to match charlies as they held hands, not even realising that they were being watched by three teenage streamers.

"Aww that's cute" Toby said, all three of them layed on the grass a good distance away, they could still hear them talking but weren't visible to the two children.

"Smoothhhh" ranboo said with a laugh.

"Will you be my girlfriend, i think i loge you charlie" he asked her hopefully.

"They've known each other for a maximum of three hours and they're in love already" Tommy laughed before turning back to look and listen to her response.

"Y-y-yes" Charlie giggled.

"what!" Tommy whisper shouted, she was wayy too young to have a boyfriend.

"I think it's cute, young love" Toby told them.

"I wish I could get a boyfriend that easily" ranboo joked, earning a laugh and an agreement from Tommy who realised he sounded gay and quickly corrected himself.

"Do we kiss now?" Ethan questioned the small girl, he had seen people in relationships and they all kissed, is that what they should do, he really liked charlie, no, he loved her, but he wasn't sure is he was ready to kiss anyone yet, to him it seemed weird or disgusting.

Charlie wasn't sure what to say, of course she loved him, but she didn't want to kiss anyone, ew, but she thought he would break up with her if she said no and she definitely didn't want that.

"S-s-sure" Charlie told him, reaching up on her very tip toes to kiss the boy on the lips.

The kiss didn't last long as soon as their lips met they pulled away.

"Ewww" they said in unison before laughing together, their hands still intertwined together.

Tommy decided this would be the perfect time to stop the loving couples moment.

"Charlieee, its time to go home, wilbur wants us back now" Tommy told her, reaching his hand out for her to grab, charlie pouted slightly, letting go of ethans hand and bringing him into a slight hug.

It wouldn't be the last time they'd see eachother since his mother had exchanged phone numbers with the boys but it felt like it to them.

"Goodbye" Charlie sniffed, wiping her nose with her sleeve.

"Bye bye, I love you" he cried back.

"I love you too" she whispered.

Tommy tubbo and ranboo watched the scene intently, it felt like a goodbye from a sad romantic film, where one of the characters was about to die and everyone watching would start sobbing, but in reality it was two extremely young kids, with false love, having to go home for their dinner.

They left soon after that, charlie had begged the three boys to stay a little longer but they had to stand their ground and say no, even when Charlie started sniffling, tears streaming down her face, but she would see him soon.

It hadn't dawned on them that charlie would be leaving America completely in just over a week, it would be heartbreaking, but hopefully they would be reunited.

Charlie had fallen asleep on their walk back, she had been so tired from running around the full day.

Ranboo carried her home gently, careful not to speak to loud so he didn't wake her up.

"I don't want them to leave" Tommy muttered, it had been silent for a while after they had spoken about charlie and wilbur leaving to go back to england.

"They have to Tommy, wilbur has to get to court and fight for Charlie" ranboo told the boy, looking down at the aforementioned in his arms.

What he didn't see was charlies eyes screwed shut, she has woken up when Tommy broke the silence, now she was just listening in to their conversation, she hadn't intended to, but she didn't want to walk the rest of the way to the house.

"I can't imagine wilbur without charlie" tubbo stated sadly

This one sentance had confused charlie and she wanted to know more, was wilbur leaving her, was wilbur going to send her away, he promised.

"I really hope it goes well for them" Tommy told the two.

Only then did ranboo feel the Shakes and sniffles of charlie from his chest, he glanced at his friends and nodded his head towards the child in his arms.

That was when they all realised they had fucked up, charlie didnt know yet...

"Charlie? What's wrong" Tommy asked, shamefully hoping she had only had a nightmare and not heard their conversation, he instantly regretted bringing it up while she was there.

"I-i-is d-d-da-daddy gi-giv-giving me a-away" Charlie sobbed, tears streamed down her face, it broke their hearts watching her like this and they felt horrible, at least they were almost back.

"Aww no charlie wilbur isn't sending you away, he loves you so much, he would never do that" Toby told her, walking beside ranboo and stroking her hair.

Buy charlie didn't reply, she just wept. She sobbed until she couldnt cry anymore.