046

It had been just over a year since wilbur and Charlie were separated, neither had forgotten their time together, but they had moved on, charlie had turned four and was living her life with her family, that she had grown to love.

Wilbur soot had moved on as well, much slower than charlie had but eventually he stopped his excessive drinking and focused on his music and streaming career.

Charlie had been noticed in public many times, but only a select few people had gone up to them and tried to speak to her, but that only ended up enfuriatiating both John and leo, Jamie didn't really care, he wasn't bothered by them.

But after another five months of being bombarded by wilbur soot stans, Charlie's parents grew sick of it, deciding to move away, hopefully to get away from them all, try to blend in with other people. Where better to go than new York, everybody was too busy with their own lives to focus on a small family passing by.

Of course they still got recognised but as will had originally asked, nobody really went up to them any more.

New York was interesting, it was definitely a lot different from Brighton, at first charlie had been terrified of going out and being surrounded by people, but eventually she got used to it, and now she rather enjoyed it.

Wilbur of course had no idea about their move, he still thought Charlie was living close in Brighton, he always had the thought in the back of his mind.

At least charlie was genuinely happy, she could live her life peacefully, she could go out of the house without her family being recognised, it was nice, and it would've been a lot different had she been with wilbur, she would have grown up in the spotlight, the internet would have been watching her every move.

She would be glad to not grow up like that.

Today John and leo were both working, leaving both charlie and jamie home alone in their three bedroom apartment, and since it was almost Christmas Jamie had been given permission to take Charlie Christmas shopping, in hopes to find their parents the perfect gifts.

"Come on Charlie lets get your shoes on" jamie told the girl who was wrapped up in a small jacket, a wooly hat, scarf and gloves, it was safe to say she wouldn't get cold in the snow.

charlie had discovered snow for the first time in her life about a week ago when she looked out of her window  and asked what the white stuff was.

her father's and brother took great pleasure in going to central park which was rather close to their home to explore the snow, charlie was obsessed with the stuff, although she didn't like it when her hands got too cold it was worth the pain for the fun they had.

The brother–sister duo walked around the streets, looking for shops that might sell gifts for their parents, charlie holding onto his hand as she swung both of their arms back and forth dramatically. Giggling as she did, of course it wasn't funny, but to her young mind it was absolutely hilarious.

They happened to find themselves in times square where they sat down on one of the chairs, or rather charlie sat on his knee as they spoke.

Charlie smiled brightly at her big brother, not aware that they were being watched.

He looked towards her in a bitter sweet light, of course he was happy that she was happy but he felt for wilbur, losing your daughter has got to be hard.

He was hoping not to be recognised, not now. Of course he loved to talk to his fans but right now he didn't want to draw anymore attention to himself.

"OH MY GOD!! ARE YOU TOMMY INNIT" a girl screamed from behind him, trying to be heard over the crowd, and soon enough he was being swarmed by people, some not even knowing who he was, just wanting a photo with someone who they think is famous.

Both charlie and jamie looked up as they heard the shouts and requests from behind their table.

Only to see none other than Tommy innit, being swarmed by fans who wanted photos with him, and both charlie and jamie wanted to go over to him, but both for completely different reasons, jamie wanted a picture, he knew it might be abit awkward but he had been a fan of the dream smp for what felt like ages, he wouldn't miss this chance, after all charlie had already hopped off his knee to try to get over to where the crowd was, he couldnt just leave her.

Charlie maneuvered herself through the crowd, Jamie rushing after her, shoving people out of his way since he wasn't small enough to walk between their legs.

But it seemed charlie had been alot quicker as when he finally pushed his way out of the crowd and into the middle where tommy stood, she was already pulling in his trouser elg with a bright smile.

Timmy looked down at whoever was pulling on his tossers and looked rather shocked upon seeing who it was.

But they wasted no time in embracing the other, it was truly a beautiful reunion.