012

Charlie sat on the floor in their living room, she was clearly bored and everyone could see it. Her head was layed back on the edge of the sofa as she stared up at the ceiling. The adults in the room had all put on a TV show, Charlie wasn't sure what it was called but in her opinion it was dull and boring.

Nobody was sure what to do to solve Charlie's problem, Niki and Jack had tried playing with some of her toys with her, it worked for a while but eventually Niki and Jack had to go stream so overall that didn't work.

Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and Phil had gone out shopping for one of Tommy's vlogs.

Almost everyone was busy with their own stuff so she was incredibly bored. She was left with Sapnap, Dream, George and Quackity, all of them sat on the sofa In the living room, watching a crappy tv show. 

It was quite sad to watch if they were honest, all they wanted was to see this child in front of them happy, smiling and laughing, but right now she looked grey, like an old black and white film.

Sapnap decided he wanted to change things and slid down off the sofa to sit beside Charlie, he then decided the best way to make her happy was to tickle her.

And so he did, he tickled her stomach while laughing himself, each of the men in the room laughing along whilst Charlie let out uncontrollable giggles, each of her attempts to push Sapnap’s hands away from her failing.

She squealed and ran away laughing all around the house, she could hear Sapnap chasing after her and attempted to run faster, to her she was faster than an Olympic runner, to everyone else she was quite slow. She looked similar to a penguin, she was just kinda waddling along. 

Sapnap did make sure to not really run and to just walk semi-quickly after her, he found it quite cute that she was actually trying to run away from him.

Charlie ran back into the living room, not noticing the three remaining streamers suppressing their laughs.

She ran up to Quackity and claimed next to him, breathing heavily as she spoke between breaths.

"C-can you hi-hide me please" she giggled out along with heavy breaths.

"Yeahh, come here Charlie,” Quackity said, lifting up the pillow beside him and scooting over a bit so there was room for her.

Charlie sat in a ball, as small as she could make herself while she had Quackity cover her with pillows, to hide her the best he could. 

Obviously Sapnap knew where she was and had to suppress his laugh as he looked towards the pile of suspicious pillows as he sniggered quitely under his breath.

"Well, I wonder where Charlie could be," Sapnap said loudly while he crept around the sofa towards Charlie who was giggling quite loudly. She wasn't the best at playing hide and seek.

Sapnap finally stopped behind the sofa and pulled off the pillows to see Charlie covering her eyes, still giggling, Sapnap almost laughed at her concept but luckily managed to hold it back, unlike the other three who were laughing loudly at her cuteness.

It seemed that Charlie thought that if she couldn't see him then he couldn't see her.

"Well, I guess she isn't here" sapnap said, hiding behind the sofa but using his feet to pretend he left the room. "I better go check another room"

After a few seconds when Charlie thought it was safe, she sighed in relief and uncovered her eyes "That was close" she sighed again and turned towards the three adults and gave them a thumbs up before standing up to walk away and find a different hiding place.

"Not so fast" Sapnap exclaimed, jumping out from behind the sofa and once again chasing after a squeezing Charlie. It didn't take longer than two seconds to catch up to Charlie and pick her up, throwing her up in his arms once before tickling her again.

She squeals while giggling loudly.

"George help me" she called out to him through her deep breaths and loud laughs.

"Your savior is here" George said in his best 'Knight in shining armour' voice, he 'rescued' Charlie from Sapnap and placed her down on the sofa beside Dream, who pulled her into his side, for a hug.

George then proceeded to walk back towards sapnap, challenging him to a fight.

Both of the men then proceeded to put on a fake fight, each of them pretending to hit each other in  slow motion, occasionally glancing at their three audience members, all of them laughing loudly.

They were all quite glad that they could cheer up Charlie, and cure all of her boredom.

Eventually after their fight Sapnap fell dramatically to the floor and George cheered loudly, picking up Charlie and throwing her into the air before catching her.

They had all forgotten about the crappy show on TV and now laughed along with the giggling little girl.

A/n: edited by the amazing BoredZoe