Chapter 25

(Xena's pov)

Crap! He knew it was me! I should've gotten a cheaper phone, now he's going to feel the need to pay me back.

I thought about all of the gifts I could give him that would be useful and would last a while.

I decided on a cellphone since he's so hard to reach and it's kind of annoying. I got him the best one on the market too.

I wanted to give it to him anonymously because I thought he'd cry and make a big deal out of it if I just gave it to him. He's a terrible gift receiver.

He's so annoying. It's kind of funny though.

I made my way back to the cafe to see if Elektra was still there. She was standing out front with two to-go cups and two pastry bags.

"I just got what you always get" she said handing them to me.

"Thanks. I'm going home. See you later" I said walking off.

"Who is he?"

I turned around, "an acquaintance"

"Bullshit. You've never cared so much about an acquaintance, you're lying. Now I'm really interested..."

"Like I said, he's an acquaintance" I turn to leave again.

"I see you're not going to tell me, so I'll just ask him myself. Is he a student here?"

"Elektra. Don't bother him or even speak of him ever again, okay? Get home safely" I said before leaving.

🫧

(Jude's pov)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It's 8am already?! I feel like I've only slept for 30 minutes!

I checked my phone to confirm the time and saw that I'd been tagged in a post and that I had 267 unread messages from the group chat.

I clicked the video I was tagged in and saw Shiloh being pushed to the ground by some girl, then Xena came and helped him up before storming out with him.

"No fucking way!" I said aloud. I rushed to my bathroom to get ready then ran to Shiloh's dorm.

🫧

When I got there, I banged on the door as loud as I could.

He opened it, still half asleep "Jude? Gosh I thought you were the police or something, what do you wa-"

"Have you seen this video of you and Xena?! It went viral!"

"What are you-"

I show the video to him and he just stood there in complete shock.

"Everyone's saying that you two are dating! They even made a ship name for you two "#Shina & #Xeloh" are trending! And they have pictures of the two of you standing in front of your dorm!"

"What?! This is all a big misunderstanding, Xena and I are just friends"

"I don't know Shi....it seems like there's something going on" I said in a playful tone.

"Not funny. What if Sky sees this and misunderstands?! I should call her"

"Whatever, do that later. Tell me what happened! Do you know the other girl too? Everyone in the comments are saying she's famous like Xena"

"I don't know her, she was just there with Xena. I'd never seen her before yesterday"

"And she just attacked you? Unprovoked?"