Chapter 33

(Shiloh's pov)

I sit down in my seat and look out at the landscaping. This entire venue is immaculate, when I graduate from the academy I'll own stuff like this.

I can't wait.

"My goodness.... you're beautiful" I hear a soft, alluring voice say.

I turn and catch the gaze of a small, blonde woman with big brown eyes. She has a tiny cute face, with a small button nose and full lips.

She's wearing a tight-fitting pink dress with long sleeves. The dress is short and she has an extremely curvaceous body.

Her hips are wide and her thighs look as soft as a marshmallow. Like they'd be comfortable to lie your head on.

Not that I was thinking about that though!

"T-thank you, I'm Shiloh" I said, extending my arm for a handshake.

She shakes my hand "I'm Julia. You're a guy right? Like, were you born male?"

"Yeah, I was"

"Well then, I hope I didn't offend you." She gives me a very innocent, concerned look.

"No, I took no offense. Please have a seat". She nods and plops down in the seat across from mine, causing her boobs to bounce and shift in her bra. I avert my eyes immediately.

"I've attended almost every big event and this is my first time seeing you. Did you come here with someone?"

"Yeah I-"

I avert my eyes again, from where I'm sitting I can see her underwear! That dress is seriously short!

I take off my blazer and drape it over her thighs and knees "uh...yeah, I uhhh...I came with my friend Jude, but I don't know his family name" I explain.

She giggles and crosses her legs "you're such a little gentleman, it's adorable"

At this point my whole face feels hot, even my ears are warm. "T-thank you....I try" I can't bring myself to look at her, I feel like a pervert.

"Why are you over here all alone? Where'd your friend run off to?"

"He's mingling, I told him I'd be here if he needed me"

"I see, I'm glad you came with a friend and not a date."

"Yeah, my girlfriend is at home waiting for me. She's not a fan of big, fancy parties"

"Oh? How serious are you two?"

"Pretty serious, I really like her"

"That's too bad, I was hoping to get to know you better"

I glance at her face and met her seductive gaze, a small smirk painted on her face.

Is this a hook up spot? What the hell is wrong with everyone?

🏈

(Jaylin's pov)

My father started to suspect that I was keeping an eye on him so I had to back off just a bit.

While pretending like I wasn't watching his every move he managed to slip away from me. Now I'm wandering around trying to find where he's run off to. This old man is a real pain.

Just as I was walking past a stairwell, I heard whispering.

"Did you find anything yet?" a man's voice spoke.

"Yeah, and you're not gonna believe it" another, deeper voice replied.

I hear paper ruffling, then silence. Before the man finally spoke.