3

If he was going to be staying in Forks for a while, he needed to figure out a way to handle business from afar. Of course he could always travel in the darkness, but he wanted a sense of normality in his life. He wanted to drive to work, eat regular food, and chat with his dad like when he was older, but he knew that wasn’t possible anymore, the luxuries of being human were long since stripped away from him. The plan was to leave for Forks a few weeks before their house would be finished, so that he had enough time to catch up with his family, but the girls weren’t too fond of staying in a house with two humans. There were ways to persuade them, but he wouldn’t force them into doing anything they weren’t comfortable with.

“You two can always just stay here until the house is built.” Antonio grimaced, he didn’t like the idea of being away from them, the bond the three of them had, prevented one or the other from being away for too long. Leaving across the world, would surely drive one party crazy from the pain they’ll experience after a couple of days, “or stay in a hotel.” The girls in question, sat incredulously on their shared bed with a frown gracing their faces. The thought of being separated for so long, irritating them to a level unexplainable to them.

“You're going to be leaving Kyrie alone also.” Isla didn’t sound too happy about that, “she’ll cry for her father and you won’t be there to get her.” Her fears were justified though it was overexaggerated by the bond, “she’ll wonder why her father is away for so long.” It was the classic guilt trip, but she didn’t need to bring in one of his weaknesses for him to feel the effects of being away from his family for so long.

“I know, but what else could we do besides living with my father.” He felt the need to scratch something, his fingertips throbbing with need to slice into something as his irritation rose.

“And you sister.” Jennifer groaned, “your annoying little sister.” One thing she hated above anything else, was nosy humans, and from what she gathered about all the nonsense Charlie told Antonio over the phone, she was going to be a problem.

“Don’t know if she’s as annoying as my father makes her out to be.” He shrugged, “though would you please give it a chance, it’ll only be a couple of weeks.”

“If nothing goes wrong, and something always does.” She wasn’t backing down, Jennifer would rather stay here, than live with a couple of humans, family or not to her bonded.

“I can work with it.” Isla grinned, “Kyrie would hate being away from you, and I know you’ll want to spend time with your father.” She had wanted to meet his family anyways, they didn’t have any family left whether it’s because they wanted nothing to do with them, or Jennifer had devoured them like she had with their parents. She wanted to try, she was willing for Kyrie.

“I won’t force you.” He grinned, “I’ll love for my parents to meet our beautiful child.” It switched from living arrangement, to the talk of Kyrie that made one of them snort in annoyance. It wasn’t like she couldn’t have her own child with Antonio, but it was the fact that Isla could win almost anything by using Kyrie as an excuse. She was jealous, and it wasn’t even a clear reason as to why she felt this way, but she was.

Of course she was the third caretaker of Kyrie, but she wanted to care for her own child for once, winning an argument with Antonio because she used the baby as an excuse. Called the shots on decorating a room because at the end of the day, she had given birth to them. She could laugh at her thoughts, but this mindset ran deep, and she didn’t know how to talk about it in fear of being called selfish like she was known to be. A promise was made, to wait till Kyrie was around five years old before trying for another baby, but Isla was a lot more fertile and she might not even get a chance if she was to become pregnant again.

“Jennifer,” Antonio smiled, “would you like to hunt with me? Isla’s already gone out, and I know how insatiable you are.” He spoke softly, unaware of the inner workings of Jennifer’s mind as she pictured her own little world with her own child, “It’s getting late, so you know the freaks would be out.” He could laugh at his jokes, considering they were the real freaks, but it amused all of them to call the after hour humans such a word.

“I would.” She wasn’t hungry, but if it meant she could have Antonio without Isla or the baby breathing down their necks, then she was happy to join, “can we stop for drinks also?” pushing her thoughts to the back of her mind for next time, she ignored the knowing look Isla threw her way in favor of leaping out their bedroom window.

“Most definitely,” He couldn’t eat humans without getting drunk enough to forget what he's going to do afterwards, it took a while, but after drinking up half the bar, he’ll be ready to snack on a few homeless people, “we’ll be back around three in the morning.” An estimated guess, Antonio never strayed too far from his mates, or child, so five hours was a stretch, but Isla had sent him a knowing look before waving him off.

She would go also, but Jennifer seemed to never get enough alone time with Antonio anymore, in a way she was happy that her sister allowed for him to give up his time in favor of taking care of her, but she was annoyed that she would rather wait until everything boils over instead of talking things out with the person she needs to be explaining her feelings too. Bottling those emotions up for too long could cause bad things to happen, and she didn’t want to move sooner than later because of a tantrum her sister threw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy, babes how are all of you doing🙋🏽‍♀️ I'm going through my final days of highschool so I'm packed with prom, graduation, and getting college ready so sorry when updates start coming out really slow, I'm also going to get a job this summer to get a labtop for my summer college classes so updates will get even slower, but I'll update when I can.