22

"So," Jessica started, eyes already bright with curiosity as she leaned forward at the lunch table. It was very sunny out at the moment, which meant that Bella sadly didn't have the Cullen's to sit with. That also gave her friends the opportunity to ask her if the rumors that were going around were really true, "is it true? Is it true that your overly successful brother has come back to Forks?" She bounced in place, so excited that someone new was coming around after so long. Sure Bella was known to be quite the 'beauty' around school, but what about the male department, something for the Gals. The picture her older sister had of him had the girl already bursting through the seams, and a huge part of her wished if he had improved his looks even more.

"What's true? What are you talking about," She only ate more salad, already feeling bitter that the subject had rounded to this.

"Your brother." Lauren grinned, "is it true that he's back, and a total hottie?" She was in the process of dating Tyler, but who wouldn't drop some poor school boy over some rich stud.

"Oh that." When would people stop asking her about him, it was bad enough being cornered in the bathroom, but lunch? She couldn't get a break, even at school her brother's presence was haunting her, "yes." The sad fact was that she'll have to get used to not being the only Swan in town.

"Single?" Angela giggled, she was happy with Eric, but it was still nice to giggle over boys she knew for a fact she wouldn't be able to get anyways.

"No, married." Everyone groaned, "he's almost twenty six anyways, way too old for any of you." If he gets with one of her 'friends' she'll lose it officially.

"Damn, missed my chance to be Mrs Swan." At least they were all laughing, not bothered by the fact that they didn't have a chance. They didn't seem to care much, and that was a breath of relief since she really thought her friends were interested in her brother.

"Right." Lauren would just stick with her annoying football player. Though a small part of her really did care to a certain extent. It seemed like Bella always managed to get the nicer things in life whether by accident or on purpose. She kinda wished to be her, but you'll never hear those words come out her mouth.

"Though do tell us about him." Still doesn't mean that'll stop Jessica from spreading the gossip she'll receive from the source.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie was at work, and the girls were currently spending time together at some random mall in Seattle. He was somewhat glad that they were getting along, but he knew that was only happening out of respect for his wishes. Something wasn't right between the two sisters, and it hurt to imagine if he was the cause between their issues.

"You know it feels good not having to travel to London to have fun right?" Frank, a necromancer, was grinning big. Feeling just a bit smug that someone like Antonio came to him for help, "though I wonder how you convinced the old man to give you the space? That's been left abandoned since the nineties." The only thing he'll willingly admit, was that Antonio was good with his words...Real good, that old Jones was a very old Traditional Vampire that didn't tolerate anyone outside his species group. The fact that Antonio managed to obtain the building is crazy to him.

"Just decided to do a small favor for him." He hated to owe people things, but he really wanted that store, he could give the world to both Jennifer and Isla, and if Jennifer wanted the damn hole in the wall, then she was going to get it.

"I'm guessing that's where I come in?" To be owed a favor from the great Antonio, he'll take it.

"Yes and no. Jennifer wants to turn the space into a bar, we're going to need some workers, and lately she hasn't been too fond of the dead." He figured that was her just being spiteful over the fact that they weren't going to live in the forest. She had demanded for living workers, and that was simply a problem since there were only a few living creatures that would survive working in that bar.

"Living worker? You know I work with the dead right, not the living." That didn't sound like his problem, his abilities only stuck to the dead. Though he was interested in what he'll come up with to replace the dead workers that everyone was accustomed to seeing.

"You know I've been talking with Volturi lately." Silence, the annoyed look on Frank's face being known very obviously as he spoke of the stuck up peasants. If it wasn't for the fact that they kept their species in line, they would've been dead already.

"What about the pasty bitches? Want them dead?" He could do that, but then they'll have to station someone in their place to make sure the Cold Ones don't get out of hand.

"My baby is here." Even if Kyrie wasn't paying either man a single mind, focused on dancing fruit on the laptop in front of her.

"My bad, excuse my French." Antonio would ignore the obvious unbothered attitude, already somewhat immune to disrespect. Killing the Volturi would be nice, but there was no point considering they did what they needed in order to make sure they weren't exposed.

"No, I have business with them unfortunately. I'm talking about having some of their guards stationed here, apparently they want to have eyes in more places, and they'll be able to have some here in America if they worked in the bar." Sounded reasonable, though one of Frank's eyebrows was lifted pretty high onto his forehead.

"You want to have the most hated species working in a bar full of creatures that would tear them apart the second your back is turned?"

"You make it sound ridiculous."

"It is," Stressed, or annoyed, it was impossible to tell, though it seemed like Frank wasn't going for the idea entirely, "how about you just have some humans working there?" He wasn't able to do anything with them considering they were alive, but he knew someone that would, but it'll take ages just to reach them considering they lived deep in Purgatory.

"I thought about that, but you know we eat humans right?" It'll be something different, something attractive to the eyes of the immortals since they usually had the dead serve them instead of the fragile living beings.

"Simply don't eat them, just like you tried the don't kill the Cold Ones. I know someone that'll make sure the human's don't go running their mouths, but you'll have to deal with some already brainwashed ones until then." There were people who enjoyed the human servants, but that wasn't for him. Fragile was what they were, and even if he didn't care for their lives, it was a problem if they were being attacked constantly.

"Fang Qianfan, a Yaoguai."

"A what?"

"Fox spirit." Frank wrote down the number of the Spirit, though he highly doubted they'll pick up considering they never did with his calls, "you can try calling him, though I'm positive he won't answer. If he doesn't then don't worry because I do have to go to Purgatory anyways for business." It was a shame that their kind couldn't go there, damned to stay in what the humans called Hell.

"Never been around a Fox Spirit before, I thought they were a myth." It was stupid of him to believe that considering what he was, but he'd never seen the sly creatures.

"You're considered to be a Myth, they don't usually like to mingle with his social creatures." He laughed, Qianfan was probably the most social out of their group, but they still liked their alone time.

"Right, thank you." They'll have to deal with regular humans, but nothing compulsion can temporarily fix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the new character has been introduced. Frank a Necromancer.

Played by: Wiz KhalifaConsidered to be 36

Considered to be 36