40

"Can you go any faster?" Leah clutched onto her seat belt, she was the only one that could leave the house without anything holding her back, and a small part of her didn't want Antonio to go alone to handle these problems that everyone should've been apart of in the very beginning, "I mean the hospital is only an hour away from the airport." Or at least an hour from the hole in the ground that Antonio had dragged her into in order to 'fast travel' in his words. It was horrifying, and especially nauseating for her who couldn't handle the sharp turns, and jerking of the vehicle that pushed over ninety.

"We'll get there in half the time." They were already a week late. The only thing that held him back from going earlier was the fact that he wanted to make sure his father healed up nicely, and his plans were put into effect before anything else came up. He stilled worried for Bella, but she was less of an priority to his distressed wife, and half dead father.

"If we get pulled over, you'll be charged with reckless driving." Maybe even something worse, but she had never looked deeper into misdemeanors of Phoenix. Never looked anywhere beyond the reservation that she was trapped on.

"If we get pulled over," He could never drive like this in England, the roads were far to narrow, and full of people that he could possibly hit despite having quick reflects. It was a nice change from the usual, and he welcomed it whole heartily, by pushing the limits a couple miles more...after all what was the use of a sports car if you weren't going to drive it like a bat outta hell.

"Yeah, If." Leah just held on tight, the feeling to vomit becoming more prominent, but she forced it back down out of fear of getting it everywhere and making a mess all over herself.

After that the car ride went somewhat silent. Leah focusing on herself, and Antonio focusing far to much on the road so that he didn't hit a person that just so happened to decide to play with chicken with a car going over ninety. Kyrie was the next Priority, but from the advice he was given, she probably wasn't back where she was before, she was probably brought to wherever Bella was, because the packing the two vampires decided to start on. He was a bit nervous considering that Kyrie was teething at the moment, and if she managed to bit his father, than there was a possibility of her biting someone else and he might not be around to stop that either, it was a dangerous game that was going on at the moment with having her around other humans, but it was game he was determined to win in fear of alerting someone that something was wrong going on.

"You still want to go forward with the deal?" He slightly glanced over at Leah, his fingers indenting the wheel with how tight he was holding it, "won't if you don't." He'll handle the Cullen's, but he needs someone to watch Kyrie. It wouldn't be good to upset the child more than they probably already were.

"Y-Yeah?" The only thing she was worried about was having someone visible on her skin. That was scary enough considering her family wasn't big on tattoos, and it wouldn't be good if she showed up with something similar to that when she just finished trashing the dining room last night, "backing out?"

"No," He grinned, "we'll formalize it later, but your first job is to get Kyrie, and feed her for me." He was sure that they tried giving her milk or some other baby food that she couldn't or wouldn't eat. The only person to blame for that was Jennifer who decided that she would only have the best despite her barely starting to eat solids.

"You don't think they fed her already?"

"I bet they've tried, but she won't consume any of it." A small cooler was in the backseat, he could show her what was inside later, but he shook the small little opaque pink bottle that laid empty in the cup holder, "the cooler contains a couple bottles of Isla's breast milk, and blood bags." The two needed to be mixed, more blood than breast milk considering Kyrie would soon be getting old enough to be weaned off of it entirely.